Chapter 13 Just a day to relax

Rangiku's POV

   I watch the taicho sleep. It was already half past nine, and he didn't show any signs of waking up.

"Taicho?" I said nudging him, he grunts. Then rolls over.

"Karin, Karin is that you?" taicho mutters. I practically squeal in delight. Taicho had a thing for Ichigo's sister. Oh I can't wait till they get married!

"Karin, I don't know how to tell you this. But I love you." taicho said. I smirked as I snapped some pictures and a videos.

"Sorry, taicho. But this is blackmail!" I said giddly before shunping away.

Ikkaku's POV

   Today was the men's day. Iba, Hisagi, Kira, Isshin, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Kenpachi, Chad and I were heading over to a bar to drink. We made sure taicho was in a gigai, just in case he got drunk, we wouldn't have to worry about his reatsiu. We dragged Urahara along, just to see how he would react to being a father.

"Hiccup-I don't know Hiccup- how to be Hiccup- a good father." Urahara said downing his  twelfth bottle of beer. I laugh.

"Just don't act natural." taicho said "That's how I handle Yachiru."

"I suppose so. But spending quality time with your kid is good." Kira said.

"Do you guys know the gender yet?" Hisagi asked.

"No, not yet. Unohana said pretty soon though." Urahara said laying his head down.

"So what are you going to do when the battle comes around?" I ask him "She can't come if she's pregnant."

"I'm leaving her here in Tessai's care. She can't shunpo anymore for a while, because it might bring stress on the baby." Urahara said "She can take care of the Kurosaki sisters."

"I feel bad for you man." Yumichika said "What happens if we don't come back?"

We said nothing as we felt those words sink in. It was a possibility that we wouldn't come back. We were told to make arrangments just in case.

"I managed to save up all my money when living in this world. It's enough for the both of them to live comfteralbly for the rest of their lives. Beside's they'll be living in the shop." Urahara said pouring more sake into his cup.

"So this might be our last drinking day, then. I'll be sure to get a hangover." Iba said ordering another bottle of sake.

"Such sad conversations. Mind if we join?" Kyoraku said dragging a pale looking Ukitake with him.

"I came here to get Ukitake drunk!" he said placing Ukitake on the chair "He has to loosen up."

"I think your already drunk, Shunsei." Chad said to a giddy Kyoraku.

"Shunsei, you know I have low alchoal tolernecnce. I can't even drink a sip!" Ukitake said exasperated "Besides I want to look over the plans."

"You can do that later! I never had alchoal in such a long time, I would have made Nanao proud!" Kyoraku said grinning, before his face fell. 

"Let's not go there, taicho." Renji said.

Well, let's just say that we were too late on that, because Kyoraku began to cry. Hard.