Chapter 8 Infiltrate Seireitei

Yachiru's POV

   I watch as everybody around me starts getting ready for the first attack. Hanataro, Isane and Hime chan would stay here to help heal everybody's wounds. The rest of us would try to find weak points and try to get past them.

"Yachiru chan? You don't have to go." Isane said softly as she puts aside a box of bandages. I shake my head.

"I want to go. It wouldn't be right if I was the only one left behind. Plus, I want to make Aizen pay for killing Ken chan." I told her as I strapped my zanpakuto to my waist "I'm not helpless, I didn't become fukutaicho for nothing."

"I know you didn't get it for nothing. But remember, try not to let your emotions get in the way." Isane said hugging me. I smile.

"Why the long face? I'll be fine, I trained hard for 2 years. I can eat 15 bowels of candy in 5 minutes!" I told her my eyes wide. She giggles, and hands me a silver bar.

"For good luck." Isane winks before she goes back and helps Hanataro from falling down on a bunch of boxes.

I unwrap the bar and inside was creamy milk chocolate. I scream in delight, they ran out at the store 3 weeks ago and wouldn't be back in till next month.

"THANK YOU ISANE CHAN!" I scream before I head downstairs.

I bounce down, not bothering to take the stairs. Four eyes, was adjusting his cape, while Chad walked around in a circle.

I watch as Rangiku and Shiro Shiro come down the stairs followed by Ichi, Rukia, Hisagi and the rest of the team.

They all stand around nervously as Urahara begins to open the Senkaimon. I smile and I unwrap my chocolate.

Here's to you Ken chan. I shall make you proud.

"Are you coming?" Ishida asks Urahara as the others begin to enter the Senkaimon.

"Yup, I want to see if my zanpakuto can see a weak point. And there's really nobody to stop me from going there now so.... yeah I guess it's okay." Urahara said as we began to run into the Senakimon.

We landed in the woods a mile off from the first gate.

"Okay everybody, turn down your reatsiu. And don't give me that look, Kurosaki kun. I made a special band just for you!" Urahara said happily, while Ichigo scowled. We began to flash step to the first gate.

Rangiku's POV

   We approached the gate with caution. We were all very surprised when there was no kido barriers around the gate.

"Everybody, good luck. On my count we attack as one. One, two THREE!" taicho shouted and several kidos flew out and immobilozed the arrancars. I slashed at each of there heads, and we manage to take out the guards before they could alert any other arrancar in the area.

"That was too easy." Yachiru commented as she got out her chocolate bar.

"We still have to infiltrate and get past those palaces. That should be a challenge." Rukia said as she eyed them with distaste.

"Can't we just head past them, without causing a fuss?" I asked.

"We could if we were ants probably. The espada might already know we're here." Ikkaku said "I don't mind a little fight, and that dirt old palace is right over the 11th division!"

"Your right, I would very much like to slaughter the espada's living there." Yumichika said unsheathing Fuji Kijaku.

"We have to take things slow. We don't know wh-" Ishida began before a espada appeared.

"Well, looks like I get to have all of you to my self, shinigami." Grimmjow said grinning his head off.

"Back off everybody, he's mine." Ichigo said as he faced him "Let's go somewhere else, shall we."

They flash step off to someplace else. Pretty soon the remaining nine espada appear.

"Well, this is not really a strange sight to see. You guys are different from yesterday's group." Harribel said looking at us "But however, we won't let you pass. Unless you have a appointment with Lord Aizen."

"I do, tell him to get off his but and leave quietly!" taicho said unsheathing Hyourinmaru.

We all team up together, Ichigo and the taicho the only ones fighting one on one.

"My name is Aaroniero Arruruerie. I am the 9th espada." Aaroniero said as he turns into Kaien Shiba.

We were taught everything we needed to know about the espada. We knew what their weakness's are. I teamed up with Rukia.

"Relax, Rukia. You know what to do." I whisper to her, as I see her grow pale "We can do this."

"I know." she said and we both attacked at once.

Yachiru's POV

   I watch on the sidelines. All the espada had forgotten about me. I giggle at some arrancars who stood there dumbstruck, not knowing what to do.

"Hello, arrancar's!" I shout cheerfully. I wanted to maim something badly. 

I ran towards them and cut them down before they could blink. I laugh cheerfully as I went inside the palace. It was pretty, but cold. I sigh as I took out all the arrancars, not even putting my full strength into it. This was boring, it was a lot more fun with Ken chan around.

I look around and frown. I felt somebody watch me.

"This is going to be a fun game!" I shout "Are we playing hIde and seek?"

"No answer, well I guess I'm the seeker." I said loudly, and bounce off.

"I guess you are, Yachiru Kusajishi." a deep voice said "I guess you are."