Chapter 3 More stragglers arrive

Hanataro's POV

   Kisuke-san left the Senkaimon downstairs open and left the little girl in charge. He really is a strange man, leaving a little girl next to a Senkaimon. Everybody except for Renji had been running around the house, grabbing extra futons and pillows and medicine, in case more people arrived.

Yourichi's POV

   I led them through the Precipice World. Toshiro was struggling to hold up his fukutaicho, who had gotten hit by a cero. 

"Why couldn't we go through the Senkaimon through the main entrance? It could have been faster." Ikkaku said holding up Yumichika.

"Would you like to die taking the short cut, or would you like to have a chance at living by taking the long way. Besides we're almost there. Your lucky the Cleaner isn't here today." I said. I cradled a broken arm.

We had only barely gotten out of there alive. Matsumoto and Yumichika were unconscious with cuts and burns. Toshiro was the worst off. Three stabs and a deep slash in the back was what he had. He would have been worse if Matsumoto hadn't jumped in and save him.

"Toshiro, are you sure you don't need a hand?" I ask him as he stumbles for the umpteenth time.

"I'm fine, I owe her one though." He said adjusting his grip on her. I smile, they were so close but to the outside world they were only a normal taicho and fukutaicho. 

"Is that it, Yourichi-san?" Ikkaku asked as a light appeared. I nod, making sure to thank Kisuke he left the Senkaimon open.

Renji's POV

   I went downstairs to the basement, despite Isane's fussing. Without Unohana taicho, she was really extremely nervous.

Then I watch as out of the Senkaimon came Yourichi, Hitsugaya taicho, Rangiku, Ikkaku, and Yumichika. They looked horrible. I quickly ran to them, yelling to the people upstairs to come down.

"Yourichi-san, Hitsugaya taicho, you guys look terrible!" I exclaimed as I help him with Rangiku. 

"I know, but hey we're alive." Ikkaku said as he gave Yumichika to Chad. We went upstairs so Isane could do treatment.

"What happened?" Rukia said as Orihime started healing Hitsugaya taicho.

"I was going to go talk to Soi-Fon about the increasing number of hollow being seen around Seireitei. But before I got there a garaganta opened and all the hollows you could imagine came out. I fought them and managed to take out two arrancars, but so much more kept coming. I decided it was time to leave and I found Toshiro holding up Rangiku, while Ikkaku was helping Yumichika. I took them to a Senkaimon in the 2nd division barracks, and we left right there." Yourichi said sadly "You didn't happen to see Soi-Fon or any other captain did you?"

"No, but I did see Soi-Fon taicho. Although...." Rukia stopped in mid sentence looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Is she okay?" Yourichi said with urgency. Rukia was biting back tears.

"No. She wasn't I just saw her get cut down by an espada. I don't know what else happened." she said softly. Yourichi lowered her head.

"We shouldn't give up hope, there might be more." Ishida said "I mean, you guys managed to get this far."

"I think that's it." Hitsugaya taicho whispered. I look at him, and with surprise I saw his face with emotion "There's only a couple of Senkaimon's in all. The Kuchiki's, 2nd divison and the main Senkaimon. We all know that the main Senkaimon was probably already taken over. How will people get into the other two without the key?"

I glare at the floor. 

"We need to go back there." I said loudly "We have to search for suriviors. My captain-" 

"We've already been through this, Abarai-kun. It's a death trap." Urahara-san said.

"It won't be a death trap if I go with him." Yourichi offered "If we all go as a group we can draw attention one place while we search for suriviors in the other."

"Well, I guess so. But your hurt." Urahara said. She glared at him.

"Orihime-chan, could you please heal my arm after your done with Toshiro?" Yourichi says giving her  little puppy eyes. She nodded yes really quickly.

"So, who want's to go?" she replied. Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, ikkaku, Hitsugaya taicho, Yumichika, Rangiku and I rose our hands. She grinned.

"That out to be enough." she said "Kisuke, can you stay here and make sure the Senkaimon stays open. I don't want it locking us out."

"Sure, when do you want to go?" he asked.

"When everybody's done healing and suited up." she said.

"Then let's get to work!" I said loudly.