Chapter 2 Are we the only ones left?

Isane's POV

   I arrived in Urahara's a couple minutes before Rukia, Hanataro and Renji arrive. I managed to explain to Urahara that Seireitei had been invaded by Hueco Mundo.

"I see, there's really nothing I can do. But to help stragglers or refugees here in my house." Urahara said pouring a cup of tea "Here."

I nodded my thanks. I stare into the tea cup bitting back tears. Unohana taicho drank tea every night, I would make it for her.

"Urahara-san!" a voice shouted. Urahara bolted to the door, to help a blood covered Renji and a past out Rukia.

"Hanataro!" I say in surprise as he poked out behind the man with the glasses.

"Isane fukutaicho! Thank goodness your here, we need to heal Renji quick." he replied tiredly.

"You go rest, I'll heal him. There might be more wounded, so you need all your strength." 

I quickly got to work, using healing kido to repair his chest. It took me at least a hour to finish.

"I-I-Isane fukutaicho, why..?" Renji groaned as he opened his eyes.

"Don't talk." I order him and continue to heal.

Rukia's POV

   I wake up to find Kisuke's face in front of me.

"Hello Rukia-chan!" He said reaching for a hug.

"Hello Kisuke." I said neutrally kicking him in his face. He moaned in pain as he tenderly touched his face.

"Is anybody else here?" I ask him slowly getting up. He shock his head sadly.

"Only Isane, she's currently healing Abarai-kun."

"Isane!" I practically shriek. I manage to speed walk into her room and hugged her hard.

"Rukia! Your here, your alive!" Isane cried joyfully. We hugged while Renji looked at us.

"Who else is alive?" he asked.

"I don't know." I tell him.

"We should head back there. There might be wounded." Renji said standing up painfully.

"It's already to late, the Hollows would have sensed if there were any souls living and devour them." Urahara said entering the room with Tessai.

"But we can't just abandon them!" Renji shouted.

"Oi, Rukia, Renji, Hanataro, Isane, Hat'n Clogs, Tessai. Would you tell me what the hell happened to you?" Ichigo said as pounded through the door with Orihime, Chad and Isshin.

I sigh as Tessai berated him for knocking down a door that cost $10. 

"Sit down everybody." I tell them with a death glare.

Then I told my story.

"WTH! Aizen is going to die!" Ichigo said standing up.

"You can't! We're going to die if we don't formulate a plan!" I scream at him. We argue with each other until Isshin interrupts us.

"How about we wait here and send a signal for all remaining shinigami to come here. Urahara has more than enough room downstairs." Isshin said.

"So nice of you to just offer my place like that. But he's right, Kurosaki-kun, Kuchiki-san. You will die if you go back there. We should stay here and wait for stragglers to come in." Urahara replied. 

"Your right." I said "Tell that to Ichigo."

"Oh yeah, Renji. Where's my brother?" I turn to ask him. He lowers his head down.

"I saw him fall into a building before I got stabbed by 2 espada." Renji said "I don't know what happened to him."

I just nod as I accepted y answer. Hopefully he kept himself well hidden.

"What about you, Isane? Where's Unohana taicho?" Orihime asks.

"She told us to run and help the wounded. She was sick with a cold, and decided to stay there to hold them off while we ran. I tried to help her, but there were already 5 arrancars in the barracks. She told me to go here and wait for further orders." Isane said as tears poured down her cheeks "I don't even know where my sister is."

Renji comforted her, while we all began grieve that maybe we were the only ones left.