Chapter 11 Well, she is my GIRLFRIEND!

Rukia's POV

   I scream, as I watch the Getsuga Tensho hit him, before he had a chance to react.

"Nii-sama!" I scream and I run toward him, placing my hands to stop the blood flow.

"Rukia! What are you doing!" Renji yells as he tries to pull me off him. I shake him off.

"It's really them, Renji, I gave this to him when it was his birthday." I said showing him the chappy "I only just realized."

Ichigo came running over to us, realization dawning on him.

"Please don't tell me, that I just attacked Byakuya. I did didn't I?" He said guiltily.

"I-I-It wasn't your fault." Nii-sama croaked opening his eyes "I would have done the same."

"Nii-sama, I'm so sorry." I said tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Inform the others Renji." Ichigo said.

"Right." Renji said "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. Way of Binding number 77. Tenteikura!"

"Everybody stop your attacks. The taicho's are not intruders or illusions. It's really them. I repeat, stop all attacks!" Renji said as he telepathically sent them the message.

We all gathered together by the Senkaimon. Orihime was treating Nii-sama, who was healing rapidly.

"It really is you." Hanataro said as Unohana smiled. Then after a awkward silence, everybody burst out laughing and slapped each other on the back.

"Ken chan!" Yachiru screamed getting out of Isshin's grasp. She jumped onto his shoulder and gives him a big kiss "I missed you!"

Zaraki taicho rolls his eyes, but smiles somewhat.

"Ukitake taicho." I said stuttering a little as he came up to me "I am so very sorry for doubting you. I should have known bet-" 

Taicho stops me by placing a finger on my lip. And grins

"There's nothing you don't have to apologize for, Rukia. I missed you." he said hugging me, before he went to Ichigo.

"Rukia, come here." Nii-sama said managing to stand up, before nearly falling down again. I grab his shoulder.

"Yes, Nii-sama?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't a better older brother to you." he whispers "I regretted it every day, when I thought you were dead."

"I thought you were dead too." I  said. I looked up to his face and to my surprise tears were brimming.

"Don't cry please." I said hugging him "It's not like you."

Nii-sama quickly wipes his eyes, and goes back to his original self. I smile, before I was grabbed  by Ichigo and pulled into a long, passionate kiss.

"Ichigo, everybody's watchi-" I said watching as Nii-sama's face went from calm to his death glare.

"Like I care, it's about time everybody knew." Ichigo said his hand trailing towards my neck. We had kept our relationship a secret, in order for rumors to not spread.