Chapter 8

Vikk's P.O.V

I wake up to Tobi shaking me, "Hey babe we are going out to a restaurant for breakfast, do you wanna come?" "Nope I'm too tired!" "Ok I guess I'm staying too, do you want me making you breakfast?" "mmhmm" Tobi was just about to leave our room when I grabbed ahold of his arm stopping him from moving. "No Good morning kiss?" and just like that Tobi kissed me on the lips, I kissed back immediately and our lips began moving in sync. We stopped after hearing someone shuffle down our hallway, once they got closer we jumped away from each other to see that person was JJ. 'Ruins everyones fun now doesn't he?!' "Hey guys you coming with us?" "Nope too tired...go tell others....." I just drifted back to sleep "And I'm staying with him......" "Okay well bye see you later I guess?" "Bye!" I wake  up "WHAT THE HELL.....oh bu-bye!" I just wave him away and fall asleep again, "See why I have to stay?" he just laughs and walks away to the guys getting ready to leave. I start to hear someone yelling "JJ I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU LOATHE YOURSELF IN CHICKEN THERE.......Oooooooo... Hey Vikk and Tobi don't come to breakfast tomorrow!" "Umm okay?" then I hear the guys in the other room laugh they're asses off  "Oh well I really don't care as long as I get to spend time with you~" my cheeks tinge a bright pink and I flip over my covers hiding underneath them. Then I just hear them walking through the front entrance. "Finally we're alone!......what do you want for breakfast?" "hmm.....how about some waffles?" "Chef Tobi at your service!" I giggle and he goes into the kitchen to make my waffles.

JJ's P.O.V

I wonder what those two are really up to,  I have a slight suspicion of Vikk and Tobi well......you know like Josh and Simon. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe they're just really good friends like all of us. Just thinking here, nothing literal. I just want to secretly get some chicken and then come back to the hotel cause we have about I think 4 more days left until we go back home so yeah let's make this a trip to remember!

Ethan's P.O.V

I really can't get Vikk and Tobi off my mind , like friends don't cuddle up together with arms around each other! I mean who does that unless.....I think what I think it means, yep they're together mate yesss, it was actually very obvious! They are both just oblivious about each other, I actually ship them man, I'm a total fanboy! But then I had just remembered about Simon and Josh, are they together? Because I'm not really sure......? I'll just need to ask them I guess. But anyways on to my breakfast.

Tobi's P.O.V

I walk into the kitchen just about to make waffles for my little star.

(A/N: HEHE STAR GET IT VIKKSTAR HEHE, SORRY NOT SORRY)

Oh I'm just soo happy to have him now, all to myself *happily sighs*. I'm just being chef Tobi making waffles from scratch because it's actually not really that hard you know, until Vikk shuffles in. "You need something babe?" his cheeks tinged pink again 'oh he is killing me right now with the cuteness!' I slightly chuckled at him "Yes actually, can you get me some orange juice." "Sure." then I mumble "Finally.....someone who doesn't drink redbull for breakfast." I then heard Vikk snicker "Yep I'm the only one who's normal, but not boring normal of course!" Then I handed him his orange juice "Thanks Master Chef!" "No problem." And then he shuffles into the living room which actually connects to the kitchen. Once I was done making the prince's waffles I walk over to the couch and hand it to him "Thanks Chef Tob's!" "Yes your highness, anything for you~" he laughs a a tiny bit. He wolf's down his waffles almost in one whole bite "Oh my....Jesus Vikk, you really like them don't you?" "They were soo good, my compliments to the chef~" "What's my reward, prince?" "This!" he sits up quickly and kisses me on the lips, but it's a quick kiss. 'This is a great start to our new life......right?"

Author's Note: Finally! Guys I have updated this story!!! I've been so focused on my H2oVanoss story I haven't really had enough time for this so here you guys go!!  WOOOOOOO!!!  YESSS!!! Will probably update a little slower now because I have 2 other stories but that doesn't stop me from updating this for you guys soo see ya!! •Touka Mei~bai bai my children•