Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

It's been a few hours on this ship and can I just say now that this has been the greatest party I have ever been to. I mean seriously...Note to self if feeling down and want to party go back to Italy. Check. So like I said it has been a few hours and I've been dancing with Vikk and it has been great and I'm not talking about dirty dancing because I know Tobi would definitely kill me if I did that so yeah. Just regular, friendly dancing. I have no idea where the other guys are but for right now I don't care, I just want to have some fun.

???'s P.O.V (btw I'm going to have these people speak English when in P.O.V mode and in dialogue it will be in Italian so just a heads up)

Why do these faggots have to be here, ruining this party with their dirty existence? Why can't they just go die off with the rest of the caged dirt and go to hell already? (Btw I love gay people and the sidemen so I don't mean any of this on my behalf and am only just doing this to make it seem it was from an actual homophobe in the story) hmm...why don't I just teach these two faggots over here a lesson on what it's like to actually be normal and not be scum. But first I have to call up some friends to help me with these unwanted pieces of trash.

Simon's P.O.V

This is a wild fucking party let me tell all of you that. And these drinks are some of the best I've had in ages. I've officially declared that Italy is the best country! Ever! All of us have been having to the best time,there's Josh and me by the bar just occasionally dancing and talking, then there's Ethan leaning on a frame horribly failing to pick up women, and lastly there's Tobi and JJ "The Pranking Duo." JJ and Tobi are just pulling people's pants down and spraying people's hair with silly string. By the way, I have no idea how they got that and why they are doing this, but who gives a shit? Not me! This is the greatest day ever and I have Harry to thank. He is the one who brought us all out here and thank God he did.

*Time Skip of 2 hours at the party*

Josh's P.O.V

This has probably been the greatest party I have been to, but I'm tired as hell. Simon and I also probably the least drunk people here. But I really do think it is time to go.

So I tap Simon's shoulder "We should probably grab the guys and go back..." after hearing that Simon hesitates but goes with it anyways and runs off to find the rest of the guys. After a couple minutes I find JJ passed out, in a room, on a small bean bag in the corner. I shake him a bit and then he starts to awake from his little nap. I told him what I told Simon, he nods and slowly starts to get up, using my shoulder for help. We then start to walk down the corridor. As we walk, Simon comes running towards us with Ethan and Tobi tailing him "Have you found either Vikk or Harry yet?!?" "No!" I look up to see the worried expression on Tobi's face. Oh God, I forgot Vikk was his boyfriend, of course he would be worried. Well, I mean if it were Simon that was gone then I would be pretty worried too. I looked around some more. Both Ethan and Simon have worried faces, worried for their friends, and JJ has an unreadable expression. I really wonder what he's thinking right about now...

JJ then catches me looking at him and gives me a weird look. I lean in close to his hear "We should probably go look for both of them..." he nods again, and leaves with no words. I turn back to the group " We should really start the search I guess." "Yeah let's go." We all go off with our respective partners and start to look for our Asian and the Boy in Blue.

Tobi's P.O.V

"Oh my God, I feel so stressed right now!" I whisper quietly to JJ. He looks up at me with a sort of sad, yet angry expression "Same feeling honestly..." he then looks down and starts to massage his hand in a soothing way. I guess he is stressed. We make our way down corridors, rooms, bathrooms, and etc. And they're nowhere to be found, unless they are outside. So we walk around the sides of the ship and once again, nowhere to be seen.

I quickly pull out my phone and try to dial Vikk's number, and it goes straight to voicemail "Dammit!" I then dial up Harry's number, it rang a few times but then also went to voicemail "Fucking hell!" JJ gave me a weird look. After that I dial up Simon's number, it rang twice and Simon answered. I immediately hear dance music "HEY, HAVE YOU FOUND THEM YET?!" "Sadly no...we need to meet up out side the ship right now Simon." "GOT IT!" He hung up and then we wait.

After about 5 minutes, I see the rest of the guys make their way down towards us "So you haven't found them?" "No..." then the sudden noise of a scream startled us. We look to see where that scream came from, we see Harry and Vikk. But they're being pushed into a car. I gave it no thought and started to run towards the car, JJ sprinting past me. He has an angry face as well as I. When we get close to the car, JJ tries to yank open the door, but the car starts to accelerate and JJ doesn't give up. He runs alongside the car and holds on to it as well as he can. A hand sticks out of the drivers window and he jabs JJ's hand with his knife "FUCK!" He then let's go and makes a makeshift wrap around his hand. At that moment I start to full on cry. The love of my life is gone, taken away from my arms. I don't give a shit if people are giving me weird looks, they don't matter to me. I fell to my knees and sobbed into my arms. I can hear the guys approaching from behind, Josh opened his mouth "You guys alright?..." before I can answer JJ lashes at him in anger "That's a stupid fucking question don't you think!?!" Josh looks at him in surprise, then JJ calms down a bit "...I'm sorry Josh, didn't mean to be like that bro..." "No, I'm sorry." Josh looks at the ground and JJ stares at his hand. Nothing has changed with me. I'm still a sobbing wreck. I can hear footsteps coming near me. I turn my head to see Simon crouched beside me. He tried to make me feel assuage (to be less intense btw) "We need to get help..." I nodded in agreement. JJ then started to talk "I know someone who can help..." I snap my head up in his direction "WHO?" "I have a friend, her name is Paige, she can figure out where they went using a type of science. She also pretty handy with some tech too." "...exactly what type of science does she use?" "Umm...I think it's called behavioral analysis...you know...from that one American crime show...umm Criminal Minds?" "Do you really think that works?" "It really does work, I've seen her use it when we were trying to find her best friends murderer!" "Wait, why were you with her? And how do you know her?" "It met her online, played a few fifa matches and we met in real life. But honestly, she's pretty cool, and good at what she does believe me." "Alright then call her up." "Will d-" he tries to finish but he falls to the ground and lays limp. Josh and Ethan run over to him and pick him up "GET A CAR NOW!" Simon stands back up and sprints his ass off towards the car "Damn...looks like his wound got infected...well actually either that or he lost a lot of blood." A couple seconds later Simon comes around with a car, gets out, and helps to lay JJ inside "Everyone get in now!" We all got in and Simon, the driver, starts to accelerate and speeds down the road towards the nearest hospital. I'm still worried as fuck for Vikk and Harry, but they'll have to wait until JJ is better. This doesn't mean I don't love him enough, it just means that we need all the strength we got to take down those undefined bastards. So, sorry babe.

Author's Note:
And chapter 13 is a go! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and just to let you know, I'm in the middle of exams and it fucking sucks, but I actually feel like writing more chapters for some reason but let's not question it. So let's see what happens in the next chapter guys!
°Until next time°

☆QueenOfVoidds☆