Chapter 12

Josh's P.O.V

So it was a few hours after Simon and I woke up and Harry is rounding us up to tell us something. Most of us, including Me and Simon and Vikk and Ethan, were already rounded up in the living room just sitting on some bean bags we found in the closet at the end of the hallway. Harry went off to get JJ and Tobi because he heard from them about being at the arcade. So we are just waited here quietly texting and tweeting on our phones until Harry gets back.

Harry's P.O.V

I walk down the hall, towards the pool, with Tobi following behind. If JJ isn't in the pool then I'll just fucking leave him and he can find his own way there.

So we arrive at the entrance of the pool and I open the door. And there he was. Just sitting on a little chair by the side of the pool, his focus mostly on his phone.

"Hey JJ!"

He then snapped his head up and looked at us with an expression that I really can't place my finger on. I then motion my hand, signaling him to follow us. He gives a short nod and walks over to us. We turn and walk out of room. While we walk down the hallway we see two men ahead having a conversation to theirselves and when one of them sees us, they stop talking almost immediately and look at us. When I walked past them I tried to give them a small nice smile but all they gave me were sharp stares. When we walked a few steps past them I tilted my head a little bit to see that they were still staring daggers at us. So I just turned my head back around and gripped the closest thing to me, and that was JJ. At first he looked at me weirdly, silently questioning 'What are you doing?' then he looked at my face and I guess that told him everything because he sent back a look of understanding and went to hold my hand. He gave me a reassuring squeeze and looked forward,i finally felt at ease and warm then finally turned my head back forward.

The three of us then start to fast walk to our room, when we finally got there Tobi swiftly opens it and we slide in. Closing the door behind me JJ quickly let's go of my hand to go and sit with the guys, and Tobi goes over to sit with Vikk. Why do I feel so cold and empty now? I close my eyes internally shake the feeling off. I open my eyes back up and look down at all of the guys to see them staring at me, waiting patiently for my announcement.

I start off, "So the reason I brought all of us here today is that I have something fun for us all to do." "And what exactly is that thing?" Josh questions "You guys will find out soon, I want to surprise you all~" when I said that all of the guys have confused faces but still agreed to come with. So after that little announcement, we all got ready and went out the door. I hear a little ding as the door locks itself automatically.

I feel someone staring at me, and it is really uncomfortable. I consciously look behind me to see those two guys again, staring at the back of our heads with looks I can't put my finger on, but I exactly don't want to put my finger on it right now. So I quickly turn my head back around and latch onto JJ again. I catch him off guard by doing that and I see him slightly tense under my touch. But he tilts his head to the left and noticed it was me so he once again grabbed my hand and squeezed it like before. All thoughts of the two men left my mind while holding JJ's hand. I finally felt safe and secure again.

Simon's P.O.V

Once we walked out the door we spotted a limo parked up right in front of us and we all stared in amazement.

"Harry! Where did you get the money for this?" Ethan stupidly questioned "Where the fuck do you think I get the money to buy new chairs all the time dummy?" using a sarcastic tone "but nevertheless enter boys, we got a place to be at! Whoop!" all of us whooped and slid into the limo then started to drive off to the destination. Oh I can tell this will be a great night already.

*limo ride skip brought to you by Uno Rush*

Vikk's P.O.V

We were apparently just 2 blocks away and I can already guess what we are going to do. Like literally you can hear the music from 4 blocks away seriously, I guess Italy loves to party huh? But the thing is I don't know what or where it is.

When we pull up the guys are already astonished, you can even hear some of them gasp. But me. I didn't blink. At all. It was a fucking party ship.

"Why the fuck are we waiting here boys? Let's go fucking bring the actual party!" JJ said as he jumped out of the still slowly moving limo "Oh my lord he's going to get arrested...." Simon Says as he shakes his head, but I still happen to see a small smile on his face. I honestly love all of these weirdos, and I think Simon is on the same page with me. I'm not sure about the other guys but I love them to death and nothing is going to change that (btw it's not foreshadowing, I didn't want to be mean to you guys and let you figure it out, I haven't been posting on this story much at all so I just went ahead and told you this, so I guess this is a gift.

[I didn't want any of you guys to die of a cliffhanger/possible foreshadowing so here you go]).

Author's Note: and here you guys go, the 12th chapter fucking finally. God I'm such an asshole to you guys. I almost forgot about this story until I was thinking about the sidemen one day and I was like "oh shit, hope there not pissed af at me for not updating" or if you guy's haven't already left this book. But anyways for the people still here. I thank you dearly. And here is your 12th chapter you have been waiting for. I'll see you guys on the flip side. Floop ~_~