Chapter 17

Paige's P.O.V

"Okay. So let's begin." I say with a subtle voice, JJ silently nods "Follow the light and try to concentrate on that night Jide." Jide then starts to follow the light and by the look on his face he's trying hard to focus, he then starts to groan "I fucking can't-" he slumps forward in his chair and puts his hands over his face "-I just fucking can't, I'm so bad at this, I'm sorry for wasting your time-" "Jide!" He then stops his rambling and looks up at me with eyes full of pain and sadness "Jide...you can do it, I know you can, you just need to believe in yourself." "Okay, I'll try again..." JJ now goes back to following the light once again and he seems to have a new form of determination on his path. After a few more seconds I feel he is now set to be ready "Okay, so again, tell me what happened that night Olajide." "Wait, i already told you guys though..." "Well it helps if you review it over and you can possibly remember more." "Yeah okay." He takes a slow inhale then a fast exhale "Alright, hold up, can I at least have some moral support here?" "Umm...sure I guess but they won't say anything. Bring in one of them Steph." "Can do!" Right after she says that Tobi comes into the room "I figured that I should come in here since we are conspicuously in the same circumstances I guess." "Oh that's all fine, it would probably be best after all. So Jide, let's begin." Tobi then begins to massage JJ's shoulder with one of his hands, which is relaxing him nonetheless. This has got to be very hard on the both of them, but it's hard on me too because I've been fans of them since the beggining of their group, I've been a fan of JJ before the Sidemen even formed. When I think about this certain joyous group, I think only the most cordial thoughts. This particular group, has changed the lives and perspectives of many people in this world, I even met my best friend, Steph, on their app. The fans of these people are actually really nice and you can warm up to their chill personalities quickly, even if your shy and/or outgoing. Another thing I love about the Sidemen is that they don't get involved with the latest drama like all those singular youtubers out there, they just stick to what they know and live inside their little bubble, like haven't you noticed that youtube crews like BBS (Banana Bus Squad), The Crew, and etc. don't get involved into the unnecessary shit that is flying around the Internet? Okay, I'm getting way off topic here really, back to the story now.

JJ's P.O.V

I stare at the simultaneously moving light and begin to follow it "Now, let's try this again JJ...What do you remember from last night?" My mind drifts off into a memory about the night before "We were at a party...the group seperated and I went with Tobi to mess with other people..." Said boy begins to rub my back, calming me down as best he could, and I personally think he is trying to calm himself down "Okay, okay, that's good Jide, we're making progress! Steph?!" "Yeah?" "Why don't you get the stories from all of the others while I'm in here with Jide and Tobi?" "Alright sounds good to me mom." Paige then gives a contented sigh "But you're older than me?" "Whatever mom." She moans and sets her attention back on me "Alright JJ, keep up." I smile to her little reference and do as commanded "Umm, Simon gathered me, Ethan and Tobi up, Josh was already with him so we didn't need to go after him. But, we noticed that Vikk and Harry were missing, we checked this ship top to bottom and we never found them...until we h-heard a scream...and it was H-Harry that was screaming!" I doubled over, sobbing about the lost boy. Tobi began to cry with me, I can barely hear his whispers "Vikk...oh Vikk...". Paige let us cry out for a minute, then after we were done she nodded and let me continue "We all ran towards the scream and saw that they were being forced inside a car. I don't know what happened after that, I've gone mental really." Tobi looks down at his lap "...not..." "What did you say?" "I said that isn't what happened." "Well what did happen then?" "You went rage mode Jide, you ran to the car, hung onto it screaming at them to let them go, keep in mind you guys were moving, so they jabbed your hand with a knife and you fell and fainted shortly after." I look to the side with a sorrowful face "There was nothing you could've done JJ, that was the past, here is the present where we have a legitimate chance to save them." I nod curtly and look towards Paige "That's about all I remember..." "Jide, that was good hon...although i just need to ask two more questions and you can go, okay?" "Alright, hit me with your best shot." Then suddenly the intercoms came on "The unsub would have stalked you before going in, because how could they know that Vikk and Harry, being the phsyically weakest out of all of you, will be seperated from all of you strong guys at that exact moment. I mean, hell, Jide you held onto the car and ran along with it to get them back. That takes balls and strength to do." Paige has a small smile on her face "Thanks Steph for what I was about to say, but anyways, she is right. They must have stalked you guys for a little while now, studying all of your physiology, seeing which is the easiest pray."