Suggestions

Ok, so after im done writing at least one of these books im going to start another one. But here's the catch...im letting you guys decide my topic! So basically you will pick a topic from the list above or you can even make more suggestions soo please respond and after im finished with at least one book then ill start on anotherAnd it can be about anything y'all want. Well, i pick the ships, scenery, and plot but you guys get to pick the topic I will write about! I really hope you guys will respond to this and maybe ill try to be a little faster on the updating rate of my books chapters and get through the books so i can make the new ones. Soo again I hope you guys respond and in the meantime i will be typing up a chapter to this book and my other book so please be patient and bear with me here. I thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read and vote on my chapters! Thank you do much!! I love you guys! So stay strong and keep on reading!

(And i am deeply sorry for my terrible and unclear handwriting! Its soo bad so if you can't understand like a word, acronym and don't know what yhe book or game is just message me privately, on my message board, or just comment on my story! )

See ya on the flip side!

°QueenOfVoidds°