I'm Sorry.

Hey guys, it's me, the author.

So, it's been a while, to say the least...

Over a year actually, since I last posted which is crazy to me. I can't believe I've been doing this for so long but I regret to inform you guys that it has come to an end.

I would want to continue writing this, but I've totally lost interest in this fandom. I haven't watched any of their videos in years and I have no idea what they are up to now (but I do know that Delirious had a kid not too long ago and I'm happy for him).

So, if I were to continue this, it wouldn't be any fun for me to write. I feel like it would be hard reading something that someone has little to no interest in. It would sound boring, nothing would fit together and it just wouldn't be pleasant to read at all.

Which is why this will be my goodbye to Wattpad.

I'm sorry for everyone that has been waiting so long for a continuation, but I no longer have an interest in the fandom and I no longer have an interest in finishing this story.

I truly did have a plan for this, but I got so busy with my personal life that it was pushed to the farthest part of my mind. I didn't even remember my email or password for this account. I finally got it back and I owe those of you that are still there an apology. I totally know that feeling when an author just leaves an incomplete work behind and it would feel so disappointing.

Hopefully, I haven't disappointed you all. I can understand if you are disappointed, it's deserved...

Before I end this, I want to thank you guys for the support you have given me with this story. Your continuous support is what drove me to write more, but things are different now. I'm sure most of you have moved on by now but I still want to express my gratitude to those who are still there.

I appreciate every one of you.

If any of you want my socials, you can DM. I won't be using this account anymore but I will still be receiving DMs through email.

But this is my goodbye from Wattpad, forever.

I'm sorry. I wish you well.

Good Luck