Chapter 5

Tobi's P.O.V

         Once we got off that ride I still held Vikk's hand, and then noticed he was blushing a little bit 'awww why do you kill me with cuteness Vikk' so we decided to go get something to eat and then leave back to the hotel. We went up to this little ice cream booth and all got ice cream, once we were done we just threw away our trash and ran over to the car then drove off.

~le timee skeep back to da hotel cause I can~

         When we got back we set down our stuff we got from there and just relaxed for about an hour so we just went to go look for some clubs or even like a little party ship. We found a night club over a little bit to the east, once we were ready we got in the car and began our journey to a night club...oh great!!

~skip to club~

   Once we were there we all just walked in there and went our separate ways well everyone except for Vikk, we just talked for a bit drinking at the bar.(idk if Vikk or Tobi are drinkers so in this story they are) I started to get a bit woozy and it was about what like my 4th drink, to be honest I don't know how to handle my alcohol. Vikk had like 5 drinks all chugged down and he is slurring his words I decided to get a taxi and just go back to the hotel with Vikk. "Come on Vikk let's go back to the hotel!" "sure what ever you say Tobs" we just left it at that and walked towards the entrance, but I just happen to spot Simon and Josh making out in the corner. My eyes gone wide, Vikk was confused and looked at what I was looking at and his expression didn't change like at all. "Hey Vikk, can you tell me why Simon and Josh are making out in the corner over there?" "Oh umm......no time to explain taxi's here!" so we just ran to the taxi and went back to the hotel. We were in the living room watching tv, "Hey wanna do something?" "Sure what kind of something?" "This" and the Vikk kisses me on the lips and god I can tell you his lips are just so fucking soft.

   Vikk's P.O.V

   I didn't know what I was doing, I just kissed Tobi!!  When he didn't kiss back I felt a little hurt inside, but then after that thought he just immediately kissed me back. We fell onto the couch fighting for dominince inside our caverns, Tobi won and explored through out my mouth not leaving anything untouched. We remember that we need air to survive so we broke apart panting for air. "Wow Vikk....that was amazing" He then pushed our lips together again in a passionate loving kiss. "Mmmm..." I start to moan then he moves from my mouth onto my neck giving light kisses, I start to moan softly until he finds my sweet spot "Ahh...." he starts to suck and lick on that exact spot making me moan loudly through out the whole room. He stops and asked me the question I've been waiting for, for a long time "Vikk will you be my boyfriend?" "Hell Yes!! Thank you for finally asking!" He laughs and kisses me one last time before we go back to watching TV. When we got tired we just sent Josh a text saying that were at the hotel and not to worry, and then headed off to bed. Once we got into the bed Tobs put his arm around my waist pulling me in close, I start to blush heavily "Goodnight Tobs" "Night Babe" I blush even harder now that he's calling me babe, I start to drift off to my dreamland and I figured that my dream has already come true.  Having now a great boyfriend, awesome friends, and a now awesome life. Things can't get any better.

Authors Note: sorry this is short I just wanted to give you something presentable but idk lets just see how it is, comment any suggestions if you want , please like and enjoy this story as much as you can.

•Shinimi The Kidd~ bai bai my children•