Chapter 7

Ethan's P.O.V

After he hung up I just left that room and went to go get a glass of water. 'Oh God I'm really going to need an explanation for this real soon'. After I was done with the water I just left it in the sink and went into my bedroom to finally go to sleep.

Tobi's P.O.V

I woke up to my empty stomach grumbling lowly. 'Oh god I forgot to eat, fuck!' And I open my eyes to see that my arms are wrapped around Vikk and our legs are all tangled up, 'how am I supposed to get free from this?' so I just tried to move my legs without trying to wake him, and fortunately I did so then I just moved right along to the kitchen and got myself a sandwich. 'Oh god I wonder how I'm supposed to tell everyone about us?' I pondered on that subject until I was finished with my sandwich, then I threw away my trash and walked back to my wonderful boyfriend and fell back into slumber.

Simon's P.O.V

I can't believe that Vikk likes Tobi, because after all Tobi likes Vikk. I found out Tobi a long time ago, I just spotted him looking at Vikk with a kind of look I give Josh all the time. He told me not to tell anyone no matter what and I agreed with that, we have kept this secret ever since. "Hey Josh maybe we should go home?" "Fine I guess we should check if what Ethan's telling us is real or not so let's go!" and I heard him whisper something about our friends ruining his love life, and I couldn't agree more. So then we just gathered up JJ and Harry then went back to the hotel in our rental car.

*time skip brought to you by Sidemen Clothing*

After we got back we immediately went to Tobi and Vikk's room, and I can tell you what we saw was pretty damn cute. Tobi's arms were around Vikk like he was a human sized teddy bear, "Awww isn't this adorable Josh?" I whispered "Yep it sure is pretty fuckin cute, shouldn't we also go to bed,love?" I blushed lightly "Sure why not?" I gave him a quick kiss and ran off into our bedroom. We both got changed and got into our bed cuddling each other until we fell asleep. 'Oh god this was a good day for most of us wasn't it?'

Author's Note: Thank you guys for reading this story it helps slot to think that your enjoying them. If you want more stuff like this please comment down below and I will get right on it soo please enjoy my story and read my H2oVanoss FF 'Our Dreams' have a good night!

•Shinimi the Kid~bai bai my children•