Chapter 1

~Vikk's P.O.V~

Today was the day the sidemen go to Italy. Man how I'm excited. So in that meaning,I was the first to wake up. It was around 8:25am so I walk down thevstairs and through the kitchen to get some cereal.

~About 5 minutes later~

I see Josh come down "Morning!.....Well your up early Vikk" "Yep I'm just so excited for Italy!" "I bet your also excited that Tobi's coming with us too.....huh?". I just nodded, Josh has known about my crush on Tobi for about 3 months now and he's the only one to know at that. Okay so first of all yes I'm gay and yes for Tobi. I really dont want anyone else to find out, I dont want to be laughed at by the others or be rejected by Tobi.

~About 15 minutes later~

Simon and JJ had jusy walked out of the kitchen from eating their breakfast and sat on the couch. "Wassup guys, are you all excited for today!?" Simon asked. "Yep we sure are, love" Josh said. Okay and another thing, Josh and Simon have been dating for about like 8 weeks now so yeah just to clear that out. "Maybe we should start to bring our stuff down so we wont do it last minute you know?"I suggested. "Yeah good idea." once they all agreed we went to our rooms and got our already packed bags. Once we got everything down we just sat in our living room and watched tv for the time being. I pulled out my phonevand decided to text Tobi.

{T for Tobi and V for Vikk}

V- Hey Tobi, excited for Italy today?!?

T-Yep sure am, I should be there in about 1 hour still have to pack and stuff.

V-Well I'll leave ya to it see you soon! ^ω^

T-See you soon Vikk

I put away my phone and concentrated on the tv. Today will be just.......awesome.

Authors Note:
This story was inspired by the books "Beautiful...." and "Perfect Together" by the best boyxboy sidemen author I know BookMakerSummer. So if you choose to read this than that is great and if you liked it that is great too i will try to update more frequently and i might just make a new years (eve) chapter tomorrow but until then i will update at least 2 more chapters for you. And dont forget to check out BookMakerSummer and her strories too. This was Shinimi Kid-Senpai and have fun reading my children.