Chapter 2

Josh's P.O.V
   I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water after I had put my stuff with the others in the living room. When I reach to get a glass of water I feel a pair arms around me and I immediately knew who it was. I turn around just in time to catch his lips. "Well hello there love".We kiss again and i ask "Simon, are you ready for Italy?" "Yes,yes I am and are you ready for what I'm about to do?" then he smirks evily at me.He then and there tackles me to the ground and start to kiss my neck, I moan quietly when he finds my sweet-spot and he just kept sucking, biting, and licking on that spot until he made a hickey on my neck. He then goes to my mouth and kisses me once again but this time it was a slow passionate kiss. Now he grinds on my groin and i start to moan loudly but it waa soon muffled by my hand. After that we heard a shuffling noise outside and we both jumped up in time to see JJ walking to the fridge to get some redbull. He just stood there staring at us awkwardly with his redbull, and then he walked out and yelled "NICE HICKEY JOSH!!!" "Fuck off JJ!!!".Simon just starts to laugh and i soon join in.We could hear Vikk and JJ laughing and with a loud thump we hear them laughing and literally rolling on the floor. "We should start to call the others." "Yep ill check with Ethan and you can check with Harry if you want?". I just simply nodded and went to the living room were i see Vikk on his phone and JJ nowhere to be seen, probably in his room getting more stuff. Vikk finally gets of his phone and looks up,i signal him to meet me in the kitchen.Once he's in the kitchen with me i look around to see if anyones here and finally ask "Were you texting Tobi in there?" "Yep he said he should be here in like 1 hour" "Ok so im going to text Harry and Simon's texting Ethan so yeah ill tell the others" "Ok great and remember were leaving at 10 so tell them to get here and get here fast". I just nodded and left to tell the others,once I find them I just simply tell them that Tobi will be here in 1 hour. So with that I text Harry.

{H is for Harry and J is for Josh}

J- Hey Harry, you ready yet?

H- Yep I'll be there in a few

J- Okay great!

H- See ya!

And with that i ended the conversation.

Simon's P.O.V.

      I just got done texting Ethan and said he'd be there in 10 minutes,next thing I thought of was that moment in the kitchen with Josh earlier.God JJ why come in at such a great fuckin time,well my great time. I really do love Josh and hopefully he knows that already and I wish I could have more time with him but of course the others guys have to be around us, but this time will be different. This time were going to Italy and me and Josh will be sharing a bed in Italy, we will be alone at times together in Italy and I think you get the rest. So without thinking I called out for Josh and when he came up to my room (because thats where I was right now) I just walked over to him and hugged him then said "Finally some alone time with you, god its like were never left alone together ya know what I'm saying?" "Oh I know exactly what your saying so why dont we spend this time alone doing something?" "Something like what Josh?" "Something like this" he pulled me into a rough but passionate kiss. He poked his tounge at my lips asking for entrance, so I decided to tease him a bit. I chose not to open my mouth and he just groaned in annoyance. So next thing he does is cup my crotch and I gasp. So that was his chance to shoot his tounge through my mouth and then our tounges just fight for dominance. Josh won dominance and is exploring each and every part of my mouth not leaving anything untouched. Things were just starting to get good until we heard someone coming up the steps "Goddammit I swear if its JJ again" and speak of the fucking devil here he comes now. "Hey Simon...Josh watchya doin up here?" JJ asked in a suspicious manor. "I was just uploading last minute videos." "Okay thats good well I just came to tell you that Harry's here." "Okay thanks!" and with that JJ left us alone again. "We should probably go down there". Then he just nodded and I went down because Josh had to get something to cover my masterpiece, just so you know the sidemen that don't live with us don't know me and Josh are dating but we plan on telling them but I think right now isn't the best time. Once I came into the living room I see Harry lying down on the couch "Hey wassup Simon, wheres Josh?" " Oh hes just uploading last minute videos". Then he just nodded and went back to the tv.

~10 minutes later~

  Ethan finally comes and hugs us all because well, hes Ethan. So after that hug we just go back to the tv and wait for Tobi.

~1 hour later~

    Tobi finally comes, "Hey wassup guys,ready to go yet?" "Yeah sure but we still have to get a taxi Vikk should be on the phone with them now". A minute later Vikk came back in the room and said the taxi's should be here in about 10 minutes so we just got our stuff ready and just wasted the time being.

~10 minutes later~

     The taxi's finally arrive and we got through the arrangements (Vikk, Tobi, Ethan, and Harry in taxi 1 and Simon, Josh,and JJ in taxi 2). So the set their stuff in and began their ride off to the airport.