Chapter 10

Ethan's P.O.V

I see Simon,Josh,Tobi,and Vikk walk up to me for some reason "Hey Ethan, we really have to talk to you about something..." I hear Simon say "Yeah sure okay!" I see Vikk and Tobi hold hands 'awww I ship them more everytime I see them!' "Ethan.....Vikk and Tobi are together and-" "Called it! And YEEESSSSS!" then Simon gives me a 'what in the fucking world' face "And! Me and Josh are going out too....." "I just guessed that when I saw you at the club hehe....." "Okay then soo were good.....right?" then he laughed nervously "Yep we're good." then I pulled them all in for a hug. So after that we just watched TV.

~1 hour later~

Vikk's P.O.V.

After that boring hour we decided to go swimming, and we got our own private swimming pool (it came with the room). I can't believe we didn't see this but it was a hidden door in Simon's and Josh's room. But fortunately only me and Tobi are going, the guys wanted to do something else so yay some alone time with my Tobae (sorry not sorry)! I just floated around swimming on my back with my eyes closed while Tobi just does whatever because I can't see anything but pure darkness. Then I started to hear bubbles 'Tobi must have went underwater hmm...................wait............. I don't like this........I'll have to move quickly befo-' It was too late. Tobi had dunked me under the water and then he brought me back up in a hug.

Tobi's P.O.V.

"Hey my little star." he starts blushing a bit, that was real smooth Tobi......just real smooth, at least on him. He hugs me back and settles his head on my chest, since he's like about an inch or two shorter than me so yeah logic. Vikk then puts his head back up and then looks at me so innocently............................

GodFuckingDammit boner.......boner......if you come now......... After that thought,  Vikk slowly kisses me and I immediately kiss back. Our mouths explore each others hot wet caverns before we heard a sound, so we jump apart knowing that we only told Simon, Josh, and Ethan from the Sidemen crew. Then we see Harry come walking in bringing some snacks. "Hey you guy's want anything?" "Nah you brought us all we need, Merci." he looks at me weirdly and nods then walks away 'I guess he's never heard French before.....' Me and my beloved boyfriend get out of the pool and sit by the little romantic set up 'I wonder who did that?.......*coughs* Ethan *coughs*.....' we just sat there and talked about how are lives are going and how our trip is doing so well, but mostly about our life. Well, I guess you could say my whole life is right in front of me.....like literally right in front of me, the guy of my dreams in front of me is my life.  I know it's sounds cliche but I don't give two flying fucks on how it sounds...........because it really is true.

Vikk, I Love You So Much♡

Author's Note: Finally after like 8 fucking days I update!!  So thank you guy's for staying all the way through with me and reading this story. I've been having alot of homework, starting softball, playing the new heist update on GTA, and some writers block here and there so I got alot of things to do soo see ya!

•Sachiko Suzuya~See Ya Later ฅ'ω'ฅ•