Chapter 11: such a horrible dinner.

Picture of the dessert.

Auriela's P.O.V:

Will, Danny and I couldn't stop laughing because of Will and I fooling around. We rock up tp the mansion and instead of knocking Will slams the door wide open.

"Don't do it! Don't you dare do it! I will kill you!" I say threatingly to Will when i see his mischievious grin.

"Yo, Niggahs, guess who's back in town?" Will yells.

"That's it! I'm gonna kill you!" I yell.

All of a sudden Will sees the determination in my eyes and his widen in fear. He starts running and screams while i chase after him. I tackle him from behind and pin him from behind. I push his head to the ground and start hitting him till he surrenders.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I said I'm FUCKING SORRY!" Will yells.

I laugh.

"That's right. See. I'm the man and You're the woman." I say.

In the distance i hear laughter and one that stands out more than anyone else. I freeze. It can't be him. I don't want to see him of all people. He broke my heart without me giving it to him. I hear Will groan and i smile.

"Shut up. Don't tell anybody this happened. Not a soul." Will says.

I smirk. I'm so going to hold this against him. Will walks out and Danny and i follow. I gasp when i see him. My breath hitches and i try to stop tears. Why does he affect me so much? I get out of my frozen shock and sit across from him with my head down, to shy to look around. Danny hops off and walks around and jumps into a seat next to Colton.

"Hi. My name's Daniel." He introduces with his hand out to Colton and a big Smile.

To my surprise Colton smiles back.

"The name's Bond. James Bond." He replies and shakes Danny's hand.

Daniel laughs and shakes his head then smirks at Colton. Hah. Colton you're in for a surprise.

"Mhmm. And I'm Superman. Wat's wour weal name?" Daniel asks.

I laugh. My baby boy is too brainy for you.

"My secret identity is Colton. Colton Williams but Shhhh. It's a secret." Colton plays.

Danny grins proudly and puffs his chest out.

"I'm good at keeping secwets." Daniel replies.

"Don't reveal too much Danny." I mindlink.

"Sworry Ele. I won't." His voice replies.

"It's okay baby boy." I reply.

"Cool." Colton replies ending Danny's and I's secret conversation.

We all start eating and I keep my head down. I'm not comfortable at all. I can feel everyone's emotions. His mother's suspiciousion. His father's anxiousness. Uncle's curiousity and anger but the one that stood out was Colton's. He was angry, curious, but mostly pissed off. He was giving me a headache. I've just been picking at my food so distracted. Jaedyn walks in and then grins.

"Baby? I'm so glad You're here." Jaedyn says then runs, picks me up out of my seat and hugs me.

I laugh and smile.

"Are we still acting?" I whisper to Jaedyn.

"Yes, please. I wanna piss someone off." He replies.

I laugh again then hear someone growl lightly. Judging by how shivers ran down my back it was Colton. I smile then kiss his cheek for good measure. I sit down and keep my head down while i feel Julie's emotions hitting me like a tsnunami.