Chapter 4: Hot new friend

Picture of Jaedyn.

Auriela's P.O.V:

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

*slurp*

"Ewwwww, Eleeee you licked mwe." I hear Danny say in disgust.

I laugh.

"Did I?" I ask playfully while finally sitting up And wiping the sleep from my eyes.

Danny glares and it looked so cute. I just wanted to pinch his cheek.

"Yes! Twat's so diswasting!" Danny says.

"Aw well. Shouldn't of poked me then." I tell him.

He pouts.

"Well, I'm hungry!" He says.

I laugh again. He brings so much joy to me.

"Okay. C'mon." I say as I hop out of bed and head out with the kitchen as my destination.

Soon I hear light shuffling And know Danny's following me. We walk in and I look for some crumpets knowing that Danny wants them. We always had crumpets in the cupboard at our house. It was our treat. My parents were not the richest people. We were always tight on money. I didn't know how my parents could afford my private schooling at my arts school in Spain, also my sports, hiring out the dance And art studio aswell. That was why i had three jobs. I tried to support my family as much as i could. Tears started to rim my eyes and I wiped my eyes furiously. No crying allowed infront of Danny. Stay strong.

"We don't have any." I hear a voice snap me out of my thoughts.

I look back and see Will in his boxes. I give him a questioning look and he sighs.

"Auri, i know You're looking for crumpets. We have none. Ty ate them all!" Will whines.

I laugh. Ty was such a big eater that he put starving people to shame. That's typical Ty for you. Ty was a year younger than us being sixteen yet he acted mature for his age which I was grateful for. His downfall though was that he ate like a pig.

"I want cwumpets!" Danny whines.

Will sighs and walks to the counter and chuck's his car keys at me.

"Here. Take him with you okay? Go to the grocery store and buy you some crumpets." Will adds giving me money.

I took it quickly.

"Thanks Will. C'mon Danny. Let's get our crumpets." I say hungry.

Danny and Will laugh.

"Finawy!" Danny cheers.

"Remember we drive on the right side." Will said.

"Okay. Bye." I say.

Danny and I walk to the car and I buckle him in like yesterday. Instead of walking to the passenger seat, I walk to the drivers side and buckle in. I turn the engine on and hear Will's baby come to life. I drive out onto the main road. I see the grocery store and turn off Will's car. I hop out and head to the back to get Danny. Once we are out I lock the car and walk into the store with Danny.

"Eleeee." Danny whines.

"Yeah?" I reply looking down at him after getting a basket.

Will didn't notice that he gave me a hundred dollar note. Hehe. And I plan on spending it and keeping the change.

"Cwan you pick mwe up?" Danny asks using his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I say.

I bend down and pick Danny up then head down the confectionary aisle. Ohhhh chocolate. I grabbed 2 of everything Danny and I liked which was: chocolate, fizzy, sour snake lollies, lollipops, bubblegum, and eclipse.

"Hey." I hear a muscular voice say.

I turn with Danny in my arms and see a guy with light brown hair and brown eyes. I turn around and check the aisle looking for who this hot guys talking too. He laughs.

"I'm talking to you." He says.

I face him again and point to myself amd he nods Chuckling.

"Oh. Hi." I reply shyly.

He smiles.

"My name's Jaedyn." He introduces.

"My name's Auriela and this is Danny." I say.

"Hey, little guy." Jaedyn says.

Danny hides his face in the crook of my neck and I smile. He's so cute. As in Danny but then so is Jaedyn.

"Haha. Sorry about him. He's kinda shy." I tell Jaedyn.

Jaedyn Smiles.

"It's Fine. I've never seen you around here. Are you new?" He asks.

I Smile and nod my head.

"Yeah we just moved in with some relatives of ours." I say.

"Are you from America?" He asks curiously.

I chuckle.

"Uh, no. We're from Spain. Born and raised."I tell him.

He's eyes widen in shock.

"Wow. That's pretty far. I could tell from your accent that you're not from here but I never thought it was that far." He says surprised.

I laugh.

"Yeah. It is pretty far." I reply.

"That's cool. Hey, we should hang sometime." Jaedyn says.

"Uhmmm." I start.

"Please. I'll be like your tour guide and show you around Miami and you could meet some of My friends. It will be great. It won't be like a date. More like get to know you kind of thing." He says.

I look at him wearily.

"I don't know." I start.

"Oh pleaseeeee! It will be fun! I'll make it the best tour ever!" He begs trying to convince me.

I chuckle. He really wants to become my friend? Alot of people from my old school ignored me because my family were poor and I worked hard and studied. Meaning no social life. It wouldn't hurt to have a friend besides Alejandro would it? Nah. Why not? With my mind set on an answer I reply.

"Okay." I agree.

He grins like he won the lottery.

"Yayyyyyyy!" He cheers.

I laugh.

"Hey, uh do you have an American phone number?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Uh can I have it? Y'know just so I can keep in touch. Not being a stalker or anything." Jaedyn asks nervously.

"Sure." I reply.

I tell him my number and he saves it to his phone. We talk a little more than say our farewells. I turn and head down the aisle to get Dannys and i's crumpets. I end up smiling to myself. Looks like I have a new hot friend.

*comment*
*vote*
*share*
Please: )