Chapter 10: A lovely Dinner

Picture of Uncle Lee.

Auriela's P.O.V:

I woke up sad and fustrated 'coz it's Sunday today. I start school tomorrow... Yay. I don't want to go. It's been pretty chill at home. After the wedding and all that crap, Jaedyn's been calling and texting. We haven't been hanging out because well, he's had family stuff to do. I didn't mind though. He told me about how his father and mother were barely ever home and that they put their jobs first. It's sad but I can't really do anything about it. I see why Jaedyn doesn't like talking about his parents. I told him about my parents death and that and he gave condolences as a sign of respect. It was nice. I've mainly been kicking back with Danny and Ty. Will and Preston (Will's Twin) have been out since Thursday night on a trip with friends or something. I don't care. I'm silently praying that those two idiots get lost out there so that Danny, Ty and myself can still have some peace and quiet when wanted.

"We're home!" I hear someone yell from downstairs causing me to groan.

So much for getting lost.

"Auriela. Come down for a sec, Please." I hear my uncle Lee say.

"Coming." I reply.

I get out of bed and walk down the stairs to see my uncle Lee placing his phone in his pocket.

"Ahhh, Auriela. I just wanted to tell you that we have been invited to dinner tonight." Uncle Lee tells me.

I nod my head understanding. He's a business man and always gets invited out.

"We all have to go though. Danny included. Only if you're up to it. I will decline the request if you don't." Uncle Lee asks wearily.

"No, no uncle. It's fine. We will all go." I reassure him.

He smiles.

"Thanks Auriela. It's at 6:00. William will take you two while Preston, Tyler, and myself go ahead to sort some business out." Uncle tells me.

"Yip. Sure thing uncle. Is that all?" I ask.

He nods his head.

"That's all bub." He replies.

"Okay, uncle." I say.

"Auri? Come here Please."

I groan and uncle Lee chuckles.

"I heard that young lady. Hurry up. I asked nicely." Will says impatiently.

I roll my eyes then smirk thinking of something mischievous.

"Patience is a virtue." I sing walking ever so slowly.

He growls which I'm use too. It's weird but eh, who cares. He says it runs it the family.

"Auri! Hurry the fuck up!" He yells.

I roll my eyes again.

"If You're that damn impatient why don't you come to me?" I question walking to his room.

"Because I'm the man and You're the woman." He yells back, hurting my poor ears.

"Pfft, yeah right. You're the woman and i'm the man." I tell him.

He growls again and I Chuckle.

"What Did you want anyways Milady?" I ask to annoy him.

"Shut up Auri! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang with me. I'm bored already. Let's go out." Will tells me.

I chuckle.

"You only just got back Will."

"Yeah and? I'm bored, Let's go out!" He says.