Chapter 6: Wedding? Date?

Picture of Auriela and Danny's eye colour.

Auriela's P.O.V:

Over the past week and a half I've been hanging out with Jaedyn. It's been pretty cool. He's taken me to some great places in Miami. He's become my bestfriend. I've met a couple of his friends but they're not really my crowd. Their too cocky and up themselves. Well, all of then except Grant. He's one of my bestfriends too. Danny comes along sometimes but the boys at home have been taken him out because they need "guy time." I laughed at that one. Typically Ty and Will. I was lying down in bed when I heard "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO play.

"Aaarrrggghhh." I groan outload.

I reach onto my bedside drawer and grab my iPhone 5s.

"What?" I ask immediately into the phone, already knowing who it is.

"Wow. First thing you say Is 'what'. A simple hello would've been Fine but Noooo. Instead, little ole me got 'what'." Jaedyn rambles into the phone.

"It's going to be the ending beeps if you don't tell me what you want." I snap playfully at him.

I could see him roll his eyes. It's funny. I just met him but it's like I've known him my entire life.

"Well, uh, I." He stutters.

"Oh, Please just say what you want to say. I'm tired and want to go back to sleep." I whine.

He doesn't chuckle so I know something's up.

"What's wrong?" I ask immediately.

He sighs.

"I need a favour." He says fustrated.

"What kind of favour?" I question.

"A huge one. I'll do anything in return." He says desperately.

I sigh knowing I will help him. Damn you compassionate side of me.

"What is it?"I ask him.

"It's my older brother's wedding and all of his "brothers" need dates other wise we can't go." Jaedyn complains.

I choke on my spit. If I'm right, he wants me to be his date to the wedding. He must be really desperate.

"Soooo?" I push on.

"Soooo, I kinda need you to be my date for the night." Jaedyn says nervously.

I sit there frozen and he sighs.

"Why do you guys need dates?" I ask curiously.

"We need dates because of my stupid brother's and their ways. Aiden and Cole are players." Jaedyn says hesitantly.

When Jaedyn says Cole I feel a pleasant shiver go down my back. What the hell? Since when does a name have that kind of affect on me?

"I get the feeling that You're not letting everything out of the bag." I question him.

He gives a nervous laugh and he just confirms my question.

"Well, there was a catch." He said.

"What do you mean by catch?" I ask.

"Well, when i say date. We actually have to bring girlfriends that we've known for awhile. It was to try make Aiden and Cole stop their womanizing." Jaedyn says.

I drop the phone.

"Auriela. Auriela are you there." I hear a faint voice say.

Oh, yeah. The phone. I pick it up and answer.