Chapter 12: First Day ~morning

This picture is so relevant to this chapter.

Auriela's P.O.V:

I took Danny straight home and he knew that i was angry so he cuddled me. It's just the bond we have.

"Ele?" He asks.

"Yes, Danny?" I reply quietly.

"I-i know your ankrwy. W-was it diwected at me?" He asks with tears in his eyes.

I shake my head ferociously.

"No, no! Danny i'm mad at that lady for not being nice to me. I'm not angry with you. I couldn't be. Never! I love you too much Danny." I tell him and then hug him tightly.

A few tears roll down his cheeks and i wipe them away.

"I'm sowwy Ele. I should've just weft the wold wady awone." He says with a smile.

I return it wholeheartedly.

"Danny, i don't mind that. That was awesome." I reply and hold my hand out.

Danny slaps my hand with his and starts giggling.

"C'mon mister. You got school tomorrow." I tell him.

He pouts and so do i. We don't want to go to school. Oh, well we have too.

~next morning~

"AURIIIII!!!! GET YOUR FAT ASS UP NOW! WE HAVE SCHOOL!" Will yells.

I groan outload. So much for sleeping in.

"Do i have too?" I moan out.

"YES LAZY ASS. GET UP NOW!" He yells.

Pouting i get up.

"OH YEAH. YOUR UNIFORMS IN THE WARDROBE!" He yells once again.

"OH MY LIFE! SHUT UP WILL! STOP YELLING AT ME!" I yell back.

I hear alot of laughter down stairs. I'm gonna kill you Will! I walk to my wardrobe and groan. I hate uniforms. I look at what choices i have and then pout.

"I'm so grabbing the skinny gray pants with the white long sleeve button up, school cap and the school jacket with the school's name on the back." I murmur to myself.

St. Royals Academy.

What a weird name. I put my clothes on then put on my white socks with my white chucks. I fish plait my hair and walk downstairs with my nike bagpack, phone, headphones, and pens.

"And she's alive!" Ty states.

"Haha. Funny. Where's Danny?" I ask curiously.

"Don't worry cuz. Dad dropped him off at school already." Preston informs me.

"Oh, okay. We going to hell yet?" I question.

The boys all laugh but then stop and wear a nervous expression.

"Ahhh, Auri just be careful today ok? Don't piss anyone off. Even if they're wrong. Alright?" Will tells me sternly.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go already." I whine.

They laugh and we head out to Will's car.

*25 minutes later and alot of Ty's blabbering*

I stare out the window not moving an inch. How ironic. My cousins are popular so they get to park right in the front of the school's parking lot.

"Auriiiiii. Get out alreadyyyyy." Will whines for the tenth time.