Chapter 5: Carnival

Picture of Daxter.

Auriela's P.O.V:

Jaedyn has been laughing his head off the whole ride to the carnival. He rang me up the same day to ask if I wanted to go. I look up and see us pull into the carnival grounds. When he Parks I get out and and wipe my jeans. I had a pair of Roche's with a white singlet tucked into them with a cardigan over the top and some white chuck's. I didn't bother with makeup or my hair so my hair was up in a messy bun. I decided natural was better but quite frankly, I just hate the stuff.

"C'mon Let's go." Jaedyn says holding my hand and dragging me in.

I look at everything and grin. I haven't been to one of these in years. Jaedyn pulls me along to a game Where you throw basketball's in a hoop. I chuckle. This is so Jaedyn's game.

"Watch me win. I'm going to get you that big, fluffy, cuddly panda." Jaedyn says with determination.

I laugh.

"Okay then." I tell him.

He pays the man and gets three balls.

~ five minutes later ~

Here I am walking with a gigantic panda. You should've seen Jaedyn's face when he won it. He looked so proud and Happy. I probably shared the same facials. The panda was so cute and I loved it.

"What now?" I ask him.

"Jaedyn!" I hear a voice say.

Jaedyn turns and I follow.

"Oh, uh, Hi. What are you doing here?" Jaedyn asks suspiciously.

The boy laughs. I look at him and see he's cute. As in want to pinch his cheeks cute.

"I'm here to have fun. Duhhh." He replied.

"Hey, who's the hottie?" He asks.

I blush and duck my head. I hear Jaedyn groan.

"Daxter! Piss off!" Jaedyn says.

"Hell, no. Not until I'm introduced to this beautiful girl." He says.

I blush harder. Too many compliments in thirty seconds.

"Get lost before I tell mum and dad that you snuck out of the house while You're grounded." I hear Jaedyn reply.

The boy known as Daxter pouts.

"Awww. Why you gotta be so rudeee." Daxter sings horribly.

I laugh at him. He's too cute.

"Yay! I made her laugh! And what a sexy thing it was. I should make you laugh more often." He cheers and winks at me.

I blush again for the third time. This boy is such a sweet talker.

"Daxter!" Jaedyn growls out.

Daxter sighs.

"Fine. I'll go. When you get bored of him just get My number from his phone and Call me maybeee." He sings.

I couldn't help it and started laughing.

He grinned and waved and I returned it. I watched as Daxter went away from us.

"Finally." I hear Jaedyn mutter.

I chuckle.

"Sorry about my little brother Auriela." Jaedyn apologizes.

"No, no. Don't apologize. He was funny. I like him." I tell Jaedyn.

Jaedyn smiles and the groans.

"Don't ever tell him that though." Jaedyn replies.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because he will hold it against me till I'm in the grave. Seriously. He won't let me forget it." Jaedyn complains causing me to laugh.

"Okay, I'll try not to mention it." Jaedyn sighs.

"Thanks Auriela." Jaedyn replies.

It was 10:30pm when Jaedyn finally dropped me off. I waved goodbye as he left. I carried my big panda in and smiled. This was the best day ever!

*comment*
*vote*
*share*
Please: )