Chapter 7: Wedding trouble.

Picture of Auriela's dress and shoes.

Auriela's P.O.V:

I'm so nervous. It's 10:00 and I'm just sitting here worried. What if I'm not good enough? What if I make a mistake? What if-.

"Ele?" I hear an innocent voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look at the door and see Danny.

"Hey." I say.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. Just a little anxious." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks curiously after sitting next to me on my bed.

"I have to go out to a wedding with Jaedyn." I tell Danny.

"Ohhhh. So, You're mweting Wis famwily?" Danny asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

Danny jumps up and hugs me.

"Don't worry Ele. They will love you! And if tey don't tey are widiots." He says while hugging me.

I laugh and return the hug.

"Awwwww, thanks Danny." I say.

He really helped me.

"You're welcome. I'm wour wonly getelwan though aye Ele?" Danny asks.

"Of course. Till I die." I tell Danny.

He smiles.

"Danny? Where are you? We're going!" I hear Ty call out.

Danny pouts.

"Go on. Have fun." I tell Danny.

"I wanna go wif you." He says.

"Go with Ty and Will. I think Wills going to buy you ice-cream." I hint to Danny.

Danny grins.

"Okay, Bye Ele." Danny says as he hops off me and runs out.

I chuckle. I turn around and look at my outfit. Let's get this over and done with. I head to the on suite bathroom and take a shower. When I'm done I dry myself off and head into the room. I put on blue Lacy underwear and a blue Lacey strapless bra. I look at the white dress. It was the one my mother bought me for my sixteenth. I slip it on and Smile. It feels so soft. I go to my dresser and grab mascara and eye-liner. I apply only a little of both. I apply some strawberry chapstick then grab my hairbrush. I brush my hair and decide to leave it out. My red hair cascades down to the middle of my back and curls. I split my bangs to one side. I grab my mother's heart locket and put it on. Lastly, I grab the white peep toe heels. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked okay, I guess. Wait, I forgot something. I walk to the dresser and pull out a white flower clip. I grab my bangs and clip it to one side. Done. I hear a car horn beep. I grab my white purse with my phone, wallet, and house keys already in it. I run Downstairs to the door. I quickly smooth my dress out before opening the door. I open it and Jaedyn gasps.

""What? Is there something wrong with my face?" I ask panicking.

"No. No. It's just. You look breathtaking." Jaedyn compliments.

I blush.

"You look handsome yourself." I reply looking at his outfit.

He had an Armani gray suit on with a blue tie with his hair giving off the idea of him just waking up. All in all he looked good.

"Thanks Ela." Jaedyn says.

"Before we go. Here." Jaedyn says holding his hand out.

I look down and see a masquerade mask. It was white aswell. I grab it.