Chapter 8: Meeting my mate?

Picture of Colton Williams.

Colton's P.O.V:

"Why do I need a partner?" I ask dully to my three other brothers as we get dressed.

"Well, because two dickheads decided it would be cool to treat woman like shit." Jaedyn spits out.

I glare at him while Aiden looks down ashamed. He's probably only ashamed because recently he found his mate. He quit his player ways before they met and he was grateful. However, I'm still a ladie's man.

"Well, I'm sorry that they help fulfill my needs." I reply to Jaedyn.

"Bro, that's what prostitutes are for." My youngest brother Daxter replies.

I shoot him a disgusted look.

"Hell, no. They're living STD's! Who get paid for that." I say bewildered.

Daxter shrugs.

"You're pretty much describing yourself." He mutters.

"Shut up!" I growl out with my wolf surfacing.

He does as told but glares at his reflection in the mirror as he does his tie.

"Do you guys even have girlfriends?" Aiden asks.

It was pointed more to Jaedyn because we know he's saving his self for his mate. He hasn't dated a girl before or even complimented one. It was kinda sad but Hey, he's my brother. The question was pointed to me too but everyone knows I can get a girlfriend with a click of my fingers. Daxter was the lucky one. He didn't need one because well. He would get a beat down from our parents and grandparents. This was why he was excused. Because of Aiden and i, Daxter's not allowed to date. He has to keep himself for his mate. He doesn't mind though. He says he's the angel child but to be honest that's Jaedyn. Jaedyn and Daxter are the youngest then it goes me and my twin Aiden and then our older brother Cameron. I decide it's time for me to reply.

"What do you think?" I fire back at Aiden with my signature smirk.

He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"How about you Jaedyn?" Aiden asks completely ignoring my remark.

To my surprise Jaedyn shows us a bright grin in his reflection.

"Yes, I do." He says happily.

Wow! Since when was he so Happy about a girl.

"Really?" We all reply shocked.

"Yep. She's so perfect. Everything about her is so perfect." He says dreamily.

Daxter laughs and gives Jadeyn a knowing grin.

"Is it that hottie that you wouldn't introduce me to at the carnival last week?" Daxter asked.

"Yeah. The same one that you've been seeing constantly after school?" Aiden pitches in.

Jaedyn laughs nervously.

"Ahhh, yeah." He said with a slight shading of pink covering his cheeks.

What? He's blushing. Hell! I wanna meet this chick. He's never blushed. Ever.

"Is she your mate?" Aiden asked hopefully.

We all look at Jaedyn expectantly. We wait for him to say yes but Instead he frowns and shakes his head.

"No. She's not. I wish she was though. She's so perfect. She's kind, caring, polite, stubborn, hilarious, sassy, smart, down to earth. Everything i could ever ask for in a mate but she's not." He whispers broken.