Oh Shit - Ch. 5

I look at my bed, then my window, and my bed again. The sky looks pretty. I want to go back on the roof, but it makes noise; and Sero's next door.

"Fuuck, what do I do? It's not like I'm going to bed anytime soon," I look out the window again. Gosh, it's tempting.

Instead, I hop onto my laptop. I'll go on a fanfic browser, and cringe myself to sleep. Or.. not, you know. Instead I log onto minecraft. Me and Sero were building a castle; I guess I'll finish my side.

I'm surprised when I see the bar in the left corner, stating "spiderbro has entered the game,".

He never stays up this late, no less joins minecraft. He was in this server last.. July, I want to say. He spawns on top of the castle on a single block. He'd die if he fell off the block. 

"Hey Kami :)" He types in the chat. 

"The fuck you doing up this late, thought you went to bed" I reply. It's.. it's like 12am now, and Hanta's- Sero*. Sero*. Sero's normally asleep by 10. 

"Join the vc," he types. He's in discord, too. The hell- 

I unlock my phone and click on discord, which opens me and Han- Sero's chats. I join the call. 

"Isn't it past your bedtime, Hanta?" I immediately mute myself, and slam my head on the desk. We're just friends- I- I keep mentally correcting myself, too- and I manage to- stop. I shouldn't make a big deal out of this. 

"Wha- ahah- what? Did you just-" Sero breaks out wheezing. "F-first of- aha- yes, yes- normally I go to sleep at 9:30, but you were on the roof," 

"I do that every night," I correct him . "The stars are preeettyy," I smile. 

He starts dancing on the block he's on, resulting in him falling off and dying. By now I've finished all the walls of my side of the castle; it looks great. 

"GOD DAMMIT," he yells. I slightly hear him through the walls, and earrape through the phone. 

A very very angry Bakugou yells, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, SOY SAUCE," 

I start cackling; and I see why he's upset. When I walk up to his death point, he's dropped netherite, and diamond; nothing but that. I pick all of it up, and watch Sero's character sprint towards me. 

"Kaminari," he says through wheezes, "I swear if you don't give me my netherite-" I press the keys on my laptop and start sprinting as fast as I can towards my house, using my trident to get there faster.

"DENKI," He raises his voice, and my cackling turns into wheezing as I enter my house and log off of the server. The netherite is still on my charcacter. 

"Denki..." Sero whispers into the mic. "I swear to god- it too me so long to-" 

"You called me Denki, we're even now," I chuckled. 

"Wait,- no-" he realizes, and I can hear a smack- presumably him smacking himself in the face. 

"Fuck- I- just give me back the netherite, Denki," he says again. He called me by my first name on purpose, which is fine. We've been friends for quite a while, since we were kids now, so honestly I don't mind,

"Fine, fine. Let me log back on," I giggle.  I click the server Sero's on, and I spawn in my house- and I'm met with Hanta's character at my door. 

"Hand it over," he says, chuckling. I drop them all, and yawn. 

"I'm tired." I said.  

"Go to bed." 

"Nah." 

"What was the point of saying anything..??"

"There was no point." 

"You confuse me, Denki. Goodnight." 

"I love you no homo?" There was a pause, and I do this a lot- but the silence was confusing. 

"Love you too, no homo bro. See you tomorrow." 

His character disappeared, and I left as well. I shut my laptop and plopped onto my bed. 

That was gay. 

(A/N: I know this is short, but I wanted to release something that way people who do read this know that I'm not a dying author. xd)