Drained - Ch. 7

A/N: So I've decided to write a few chapters before actually posting them, that way I don't go so long without updating :D || I wrote this the same day I wrote the last chapter, "flashbacks," but I'm probably not going to post it until Wendesday or Friday round 5pm, Central Time Standard- so :^ Anyways, onto the story :) 

________________________________________________________

Everyone took their seats in the classroom; and Iida attempted to quiet everyone down, ultimately failing. I don't take my seat, instead I walk over to the squad. 

"Rocks.. aren't made of baby rocks, Kiri. They aren't- they aren't alive-" Mina seemed to be explaining as calmly as she could. 

"Hey, rocks aRe alive; stop being rockist," I joked, crossing my arms. 

"Kami, don't encourage him-" She pleaded, and Kiri turned to me with a serious expression.

"So I was right," he turns to Mina. "so you ARE rockist," of course we were both joking, but I could visibly see her losing braincells slowly. Her face was scrunched up, and almost disgusted. It was hilarious. 

Of course, Kirishima broke out laughing- but was cut off by Aizawa suddenly entering with several sheets of paper in his hands, all coloured red or yellow. Everyone went quiet, and went to their seats. I watched as Aizawa clicked the pages onto the desk in front of him to straighten them out. 

"Alright, alright; settle down." his monotone voice commanded. "Some of you have noticed the.. er- disappearance of a certain student." he looked down at his pages. 

"Yeah- Mineta hasn't even been to the dorms since yesterday," Midoriya replied, some concern lacing his voice. He cares a lot about every student, which is honestly odd to me. How can you not hate at least one person in this class? Personally, I don't like Uraraka. 

"Correct," Aizawa responds, "he's been expelled- for a good reason, of course. But in his place, we will have a new student join us." I expected that, but some others didn't, clear by the expressions being beared on their faces. I expect it to be Shinsou Hitoshi, that one person from class 1-B. I'm pretty sure I heard one of the teachers say he had potential.

"You can walk in now. Class, this is Hiroki Nakamura, a transfer student from America." He looked down at his pages as a student in UA's uniform walked in. He didn't seem interested whatsoever in saying hello. 

He wore, other than the uniform, earrings that looked almost like a bunch of cluttered stars. He also had a bright red choker on, along with some odd bracelets with dozens of beads on them. His hair is black with blonde at the tips, and his eyes are.. a bright, mesmerizing green- almost just like Midoriya, but again, so much brighter. He looks bored out of his damn mind. 

"Where's my seat?" he asks, facing Aizawa. It was barely audible, but the class was silent, so we all heard. 

"Seat 19." the teacher replied, sipping coffee that seemed to have just.. spawned in his hand. I don't know how else to explain it. 

"Okay." Was all Nakamura had said, walking over to Mineta's previous seat. It was definitely going to take some getting used to. 

"Besides the sudden student change, we're going to be doing some training today with All-Might and present Mic. C'mon." the teacher made a waving motion in the front of the classroom, implying we follow him. 

Midoriya, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Iida- with Todoroki following, were the first few to leave. Followed by Tokoyami, and a few other students. It wound up being me and my friend group left. 

I do not feel like doing this, not today. 

(A/N:UNFINISHEDD HHHHHHHH
dont wanna seem dead lmao

i wrote this last week, gosh im lazy- bxhdhdhhd

school crushed my schedule holy