Spring Break - Pt. 2 - Ch.10

Potential Trigger Warnings In Every Chapter From Now On! Read At Your Own Discretion.

-------------------------------

While the view was awful nice, I knew I'd have to go back down at some point. It's my least favorite thing to do. But now the pretty pinks, oranges and dark blues leave the sky as the sun rises and greets the earth with it's happy glow- meaning I've been up here for too long.

I take a deep sigh; sliding down the tiles slightly. They scrape and cling to my back as I do go down, and it doesn't bother me after doing this for so long. Did I ever mention that the tiles on this side are a different colour than the front of the dorms? Probably not, heh.

I finally reach the ledge now, and I flip myself over; pushing myself backwards slightly again. The tiles greet my arms and wrists with bruises and scratches as I go, and I finally feel my feet touch the window sill. I let go of the roof I'd been clinging to, for practically life, and crouched to fit through the hole in the window. Sliding through, I turn to face it again.

I kind of feel like leaving it open, you know? But Aizawa-Sensei warned us not to, seeing as we have a lot of villain threats. I don't like closing it. It's my safe space, and if you know how that feels.. having to close your safe zone, it's not a cool feeling.

I finally shut it quickly to prevent it from making noise, before realizing that it is hot as hell inside. Was it this hot before I went out? Granted, it is cold outside. I check my phone that had been abandoned on my desk, for notifications or the time. I don't remember which one was a priority at the time. It's currently six o'clock; an ungodly hour according to Mina.

My closet hung open from the night before. I don't remember leaving it that way, and it bothers me- but then again, I am a forgetful bitch sometimes. I have to get dressed anyway. I don't want to look like some homeless gremlin. My clothes are sort of scratched from sliding down the roof all the time.

"Jesus," I say, looking at the bottom of my pants. "I'm probably going to have to replace these, heh." I chuckle lightly, before choosing a new outfit. I mostly have black jeans that go with everything, but I do have white-ish blue jean shorts. I'll wear those with A white and red T-shirt hanging above it.

After I put them on, I walk into the bathroom. I seriously need a mirror cover sometimes. Though- I wouldn't be able to see what I was doing with the eyeliner. Speaking of, I want that- where the hell-

I rummage through the space behind the mirror for a little bit before finding the little glass bottle. It doesn't take long for me to do this, seeing as I've been doing it since I came to UA. I don't think anyone but myself noticed it. No complaints here, though. Whatever improves my self confidence, I guess. I hear a buzz come from my desk, with a "PIIIIKA!" following it. That was a message.

I walk out the bathroom quickly before heading to my desk- snatching my phone off of it like a barbarian. It's the group chat, and there are three notifications.

Sero: "Kaminari, what in fuck's name are you doing up this early?"

Bakugou: "It's too early for your shit already"

Mina: "This is an ungodly hour for any of you to be awake right now"

I laughed to myself slightly. If only you guys realized that I don't fucking sleep.

Kaminari: "Up and early to play games, why?"

Mina: "Really? Dude, you have a problem"

Bakugou: "Shut it racoon eyes, my phone's blowing up because of you idiots"

Kaminari: "??? Turn your ringer off??"