Spring Break - Pt. 1 - Ch. 9

It's been a week since my little malfunction incident, and thanks to recovery girl, I'm fine. Nothing was too badly damaged other than my left arm, which should heal within the next two to three weeks. 

By now I've almost forgotten what month it was, I never mentioned it or kept track honestly. It's currently spring, but that doesn't mean school stops anytime soon. We do have a one week break starting this Monday, I believe. Which means a lot of us are going home to visit family. 

I don't want to, honestly. It means I have to see my dad. I think I mentioned my mom once or twice before to the squad, but the truth is- I don't know her. I don't know who my mom is, just my dad. And the second thing I know is that apparently my mom left after my quirk developed; making my dad very upset. We haven't had usual check-ins or anything like that, like the other students do with their parents. He only does what's mandatory, such as signing papers- which he always says yes to, because he doesn't want to see me. Never does. 

My point here is that I don't want to visit home. My dad doesn't want to see me anyways. 

I look up from my laptop, which had minecraft open on it again. I'd been staring at it for nearly thirty minutes, apparently. The chat was being spammed by one of the squad members telling me to move, and that I was in the way of a block. 

"Pikachu, if you don't move I WILL come to your dorm and beat your ass

Yep. Bakugou. 

I move my character, and teleport to my spawn point. 

"My bad bro, was z o n e d

Everyone else was busy working on the bigger build we'd been working on in our spare time: a giant mansion for all of us to live in. The pixelated rooms would each be themed for each of us, for example- Bakugou's was black and orange, mine was yellow, and everyone else's was probably their eye colour- I hadn't seen them yet. 

"Must've been really zoned out, you do that often dunce?"

"I have ADHD, Bakugou." 

"Forgot that that was a thing," 

I chuckled lightly. It's currently 6pm, not too late to go grab something to eat. 

"You guys want to have movie night before the break? It is Friday" Kirishima types in chat. I contemplate for a moment. I get awfully annoying during movies, so I just stayed silent and waited for the others to reply. 

"Whatever." Bakugou types. 

"I'll take that as a yes, so I'm going!" Mina types. I could almost hear her voice. 

"After I steal more energy drinks from the fridge" Sero replied. 

"Hey, you coming Kami?" Kirishima asks, after the chats went away. 

"Yeah :D

Everyone agrees to meet in Kirishima's room around 8pm, and apparently we were going to do a sleepover. Cool beans...ish. I don't like squad sleepovers as much as I used to, since Mina made her stupid comments about Todoroki and Midoriya. She's a cool person, but at this point I think I just tolerate her. She doesn't know that, of course. 

I logged off and closed my PC, before pushing away from my desk in my rolling chair. I stared at the curtains for a while, where the sunset light lightly brushed through the blinds. Gosh, I need to change those. I chose the curtains while we were first-years, to be stupid and funny. I don't care about that much now. The print on the curtains are such an odd choice, but again- they're all I had at the time.