Epilogue

"I want to propose." Taeyong said as he placed the last jar of blue eyes into the storage cabinet, alongside the many others.

It had taken a while, three year to be exact, for him and Yena to find them all, travelling to every corner of the world. Although it was long and tiring, it kept their lives thrilling, each day bringing a new adventure.

"So propose." Ten said, eyes still on his drawing. "What's stopping you?"

"Your approval." Taeyong said, making Ten look up.

Ten and Yena did not get along well the first time they met. Ten kept asking why Yena was always wearing a hood, which pissed her off. The fact that Yena was the daughter of the man that was behind the deaths of their family pissed Ten off even more.

After Ten had heard about Yena's tattoo though, Ten's impression of her immediately changed, asking her where she got it. Apparently Ten was looking for a place to get his done, and Yena was able to get him a deal with the parlour. The two even went together, Yena wanting to get her skull tattoo removed, replacing it for a rose.

Now the two were as close as he was to Doyoung, Yena's cousin being one of Taeyong's closest friends. It was to a point where the two had even started looking at retirement homes together.

"You're lying, you're looking for the ring." Ten said, standing up.

Taeyong shrugged, following Ten to his room. "I'm looking for both."

Ten pulled open a drawer where several ring boxes sat, taking one of them out and passing it to Taeyong.

"Well now you have both."

...

Neo City always gave Yena nostalgia as she walked hand and hand with Taeyong, glancing at the markets.

It felt different with her hood off, the girl ditching the idea soon after she started travelling the world with Taeyong.

There was just no way I could wear a hoodie in the desert.

Taeyong stopped, giving her a light tug, pulling her back. "Do you remember this place?"

Yena couldn't help but smile as she started at the entrance of the hotel. "This isn't where we first met though."

"It's not but it has just the same amount of meaning, if not more." Taeyong said, grabbing both her hands. "One look into your eyes and I knew you were special."

"It was pitch black." Yena argued but Taeyong didn't take it.

"It was enough for me to remember you. And you don't get to complain, it brought you your favourite chef." Taeyong said, making Yena smile.

"You're a lot more than just a chef to me, Taeyong. I can't even imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else."

"Me either." Taeyong replied and Yena gasped as Taeyong suddenly went down on one knee, taking out a ring, right in the middle of the streets of Neo City.

"So Kim Yena, will you marry me?"