Chapter 8: Near Death Situations

(Hitomi's pov)

So I found out that the Akatsuki are having problems contacting each other "Does anyone know where the ****** the old miser is?!" "Sasori danna is at work right? What do you mean he just left, Hmmm?! Where did he leave to?! You don't know?!" "Has anyone seen Konan? She had informed me that she went to buy more groceries..." "Heeey~ Itachi-san is missing too~!" Yeeeeaaaah, a LOT of trouble. Sneeking some money that I got from Kakuzu's room (I'm not stealing!) I informed Pein that I'd be shopping for a bit. To the mall! Dashing to the mall~ with a one horse open Deeeeiii~ to the mall we gooooo~ Bombing all the way-! We're here! I went to the phone shop and bought 11 cellphones, all the same kind. Only the cover is different, each one has a gelatin case with the colors corresponding to their rings. That way, it would easily be recognizable. But since Sasori is still here... I decided to give Tobi a different case. His is the only one with a cover to flip the case open, it's color is black and red. Once I got home I had made sure that the phones were hidden in my room. I kept guard of it until the missing members have returned, if your wondering where Tobi was, he stays in his room every Wednesdays and Saturdays. So he's in today, "I've got you all presents!" "It's not even Christmas yet, un." Deidara said with a stressed expression. "I know, but this will help everyone!" I took a cellphone out, it had a red case, this would be Itachi's. "THIS is a cellphone." some 'oohs' and, 'aahs' there "What does it do?" Pein asks. "It's a device that you can use to contact other people in faaaar faaar away places!" I said and started demonstrating in how to use it.

"Just press this button on the side and the screen will turn on. Then to unlock it, you have to slide the lock to the right. Now, press the talk bubble and you can type whatever you want to say and send it to anyone as long as you have their number!" I said "If I send a message in here to my cellphone..." a song opening was heard from Hitomi's room. "My cellphone rings and alarms me that I have a message." I said cheerfully. The Akatsuki nodded and got their phones, the colors corresponding to their rings. "Of course you'll have to pay the bill for your phones by the end of the month, depending on how much you've texted other people~." I sang and quickly ran and went in my room to hide from the rampaging Kakuzu. I think he already has an idea where I got the money from...

A few weeks passed and it seemed like everything's going dandy! The members have quieted down, it seemed that they also found more stuff out in their phones. But now.... "Hitomi is the 'Wi-fi' on?" "Hitomi the 'Wi-fi' costs too much, I suggest that we have it removed." "Hitomi are you on the internet?" UGH, still no peace and quiet! That reminds me... Where's Zetsu? He's like, the only member who hasn't gotten his cellphone yet, it's still with me... Oh well, his loss. I wore a blazer over my tee and went out to the chilly world. Walking out just to get some fresh air, I saw Hidan waking across the street, but his eyes were glued to his cellphone. I quickly noticed that the traffic light was on red, "Hidan, watch out!" I shouted as I broke into a sprint and pushed the Jashinist out of the way of the speeding car. I ducked my head, making my body collide with his. I waited until the car sped by us, once it was gone I sighed in relief and stood up. "What the ***** ******?! I'm immortal anyway!" he shouted as he stood up and dusted himself. "Idiot! You're not immortal here!" I shouted back.
(3rd person pov)

Hidan stared at Hitomi with an angered yet questioning look. "What the ***** do you mean?" he asks angrily. "Tch, it's nothing..." Hitomi was debating whether to tell him that Jashin doesn't exist here, and that Kakuzu wasn't immortal anymore as well, but she decided to keep quiet and stomp back home. "What the ***** is her problem?!" Hidan grumbled to himself as he followed Hitomi from a distance.

Upon entering their house he immediately went to find his partner and just push all his thoughts onto him as usual. "What's wrong with the ***** lately?" he said aloud as he drank a gulp of his cold water. Kakuzu didn't reply but Hidan knew that he was listening. "This ***** car was about to hit me when she ****** threw me off the road. I was waiting for the pain!" he said and grumbled. "Idiot, you should thank her, she saved your sorry ass again." Kakuzu replied. "The ****** I'm immortal! As long as Jashin-sama is with me, I'll live forever-" "Shut up." the miser interrupted "Eh? You looking for a fight?! You don't ******* dare interrupt me when I talk about-" "I said, Shut. Up." Kakuzu seethed as he glared harshly at the Jashinist. "She saved your life, be thankful. Your so called 'god' does not exist here so shut up and apologise to her." he said which left the albino speechless. Hidan laughed "O-Oi, you can't be serious can you? I'm immortal, and so are you!" he shouted in rage as he pointed at his partner. There was silence, surprisingly, Kakuzu let go of the money he was counting and faced Hidan seriously. "Idiot, haven't you noticed that Sasori already turned into a human?" he said, Hidan couldn't believe it, he didn't want to believe it. Kakuzu lifted his shirt and Hidan was even more surprised that his partner's mask-like hearts disappeared. "I have too." the old miser said with a little bit of disappointment in his voice. "Then.... I'm...?" he started. Kakuzu fixed his shirt, and sighed "Yes, an ordinary human." it's as if Hidan's world was crushed right in front of him. He didn't know what to do, what to think. The first thing that came to his mind was Hitomi, and in a flash, he ran up to Hitomi's room and knocked.

Though Hidan's knocking are more of banging on the door. "Open up!" he pleaded. "The door's open." he heard a small voice from inside, it was filled with sadness. Hidan opened the door and saw Hitomi lying on the bed, her face in the pillow. "Look I'm-" "You're forgiven." she suddenly said. Hidan held a confused expression. "Whether you were forced to apologize or you came in your own, I'll still forgive you."

--------------------
Bonjour mademoiselle~ I've updated!! ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶ the Wi-Fi at home was cut off 〒_〒 so I had to use my cousin's Wi-Fi to update! I'm so sorry!
The good thing is that I've made it on valentines day! I also thank the readers who have voted for this story!
Merci 'et Adieu!