SPECIAL CHAPTER: NEW YEAR! 2015

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
--------------
(Hitomi's pov)

It was Christmas break for 3 weeks and I decided that I'll sleep the whole vacation. Of course, without school I lose track of time. Until one day I slept late around 5:30am or so, unknowingly, it would be new year's eve. I kind of yelled at Tobi who had woken me up at around 2:00pm. It was a lazy 4:39pm I was lazily sitting on the couch, having no idea what to do. Itachi, Sasori, Hidan, and Konan are at work. Deidara was at his Christmas break too, Zetsu must be out in the garden. Nagato still can't move and Kakuzu locks himself in his room, I've never once stepped into his and Hidan's room, ever.

Kisame though, he's really trying his best to get a job, unfortunately, he always freaks them out during the interviews or his first day on the job. So today he's also out on an interview. Tobi... Is at the park, sigh. It's so boring, even Dei-nii is busy doing his 'art' in his room and the last time I disturbed him... Let's just say that I accidentally made him say 'katsu!' so yeeeaaah, that wasn't a good experience. My cellphone buzzed beside me and I checked to see who texted, I was surprised to see my uncle, my mom's brother. He asked if I wanted a custom made firework, an idea blew in my thoughts and rapidly texted him back. I smiled at my plan and told him that I'll even pay him. I pressed the send button and lay back on the couch falling a sleep with a smile on my face.

(Deidara's pov)

I had locked myself in my room, telling Hitomi that I was doing my art. I sat on my bed, Sasori-danna's bed lay bare on the other side of the room. I couldn't say I lied but we all had a plan to surprise Hitomi tonight. I was checking at the new group message we were doing in our cellphones.

Title: New Year plans
4:00pm
Itachi: My shift ends at 7:30, is there anything else than fireworks?
Tobi: Tobi knows!!! Tobi knows!!! ^ω^ We should all give Hitomi-chan a little gift!!!
Sasori: That's actually quite a good idea...
Kakuzu: Our budget would be a 100 each
Tobi: EEEEEHHHH??! Only a hundred?!! 〒_〒 〒_〒 Kakuzu-sempai! That's too cheap!

4:30pm
Kisame: Im already at the sweets shop, does anyone need anything else than dangoes?
Konan: Why are you in a sweets shop??
Hidan: Heh, must've scared the ******* out of the manager.
Kisame: Ggrrrrrr... Shut up Hidan!
Nagato: More lollipops and white chocolates, Hitomi would also like those bubblegums.

5:50pm
Deidara: Danna! Where are you right now?!
Sasori: Deidara, shut up, I'm with Tobi at the park
Deidara: SINCE WHEN?!
Tobi: Tobi found Sasori-sempai walking home from work!! Tobi is a good boy right?!! ≧∇≦≧∇≦
Konan: *sigh* yes Tobi, you are a good boy.

7:00pm
Itachi: The manager sent us home early, I met with Kisame along the way, we have bought the sweets. Anything else?

7:05pm
Konan: Hidan and I will take care of the decorations.
Hidan: ***** I'm not going anywhere!
Nagato: Where is Hidan anyway?
Kakuzu: At the bar.

7:10pm
Zetsu: The Gladiola's are ready, You owe us a meal.
Deidara: yeah, yeah, Hidan would fill that in.

7:40pm
Sasori: He's been quiet, what happened?
Tobi: Tobi thinks that Konan-san is also too quiet!!! ≥3≤ ≥3≤ ≥3≤
Deidara: Tobi stop using emoticons! It's flooding the space!
Tobi: Tobi is sorry, Deidara-sempai (。•́︿•̀。)(。•́︿•̀。)(。•́︿•̀。)