Chapter 3: Chakra

Bonjour monsieur readers! I forgot to mention that the cover was done by me! ≧∇≦
Anyway here's chappy 3!

---------------------

(3rd person pov)

The chief rubbed his wide eyes as the little smoke cleared, and held no traces of the 12 people that were previously in the room. Sighing, he leaned back at his wheelchair and pinched his nose bridge, "I'll lay off the coffee a little..." he muttered to himself.

(Hitomi's pov)

I saw that we were back in my room, going down the stairs I saw Zetsu sitting on the couch, so he went home ahead? I was just surprised as a bunch of members went to the front door, out of curiosity I peeked and saw Kisame supporting his partner who looked worn out. "Let's head back inside, there are still a lot of things that we have to discuss to Hitomi." Nagato orders as the others nodded and we all settled in the living room. "To sort things out..." Pein started as everyone had gotten comfortable in their spots. "I believe that Hitomi is still aware of our capabilities?" "Hai..." I said, thankfully Tobi was bothering Deidara and not me this time. "I would expect you to be shocked that you are actually a member of the Akatsuki, but-" "Are you kidding me?! Shocked couldn't even describe it! Heck, I feel so honored!" I exclaimed as I jumped around. I saw Konan look at me sadly, though my smile never faded. "As I was saying," Pein said in a strict voice which made me shut up, for now.

"It would seem that our chakra still works in this dimension, though, is very faint. The transportation jutsu already drained most of our chakra. As you saw Itachi was able to transport himself, only outside the house, due to him using the sharingan previously." he said, I worriedly glanced at him. He knows that I knew about his real body and that he's only using Yahiko's body to keep his identity a secret. "Don't worry about me. My chakra supply will be sufficient for another day or so if I don't use it much." he reassured which made me sigh in relief I also see Konan have more relaxed features. "Wait if you guys have chakra then, wouldn't I have some too?" I said in confusion "Unfortunately, it would seem that it has been erased." "ERASED?!" I screamed in frustration "I was hoping that I would still have some so I could do cool jutsus! Whoever erased my chakra supply better-" I was suddenly smacked upside the head by none other than the leader. "Jeez, you're much noisier than we last saw you."I heard Sasori say. "Well I'm so sorry I can't keep my excitement to myself any further." I said with a slight British accent which made me laugh at the end.

"In addition we would have no choice but to live with you." Pein said which made me freeze a bit, but I raised an arm and pointed at Konan "I call dibs on Konan as my roommate!" "What?!!! But Tobi wants to sleep with Hitomi-chaaaan!" I heard Obito whine. "Unfortunately, all I have is my room, two guest rooms for two people and the master bedroom... I think that there would be three people in one room, one would have to sleep on the floor but would take turns on the bed." I said quickly to avoid Tobi's idiocity. I see Nagato nod at my idea "I think that it would be best to switch rooms from time to time, everyone wants to spend some time with our missing member." he said with a smirk, I blushed madly, but then remembered something. "Oh I almost forgot," I said which caught everyone's attention and pause whatever they were doing "You can't go around everyday in those clothes!" I said as I pointed to their cloaks "I know that it's awesome to walk in those but you guys stand out too much! C'mon! Let's go shopping!" I cheered as I skipped out of the living room. I heard some faint groans and complaints, though Konan happily walked by my side. Others, like Hidan, wouldn't budge from their place. I wanted to punch him so bad but someone prevented me from doing it as I saw a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Konan shake her head. I sighed in defeat "Fine, Konan-san and I will go, you 10 better stay put." I warned as I eyed Hidan, Kisame, Tobi and glanced at Deidara. "When we get home I expect everything to be in one piece." I said. I looked at Konan who was ready to go but I eyed her cloak. "Konan-san, I think you should change into my mom's spare clothing in the meantime." I said and went up the stairs, I saw her nod and followed me to my parent's room. I frantically searched through my mom's wardrobe until I settled for a simple pair of jeans and a T-shirt. "I suggest that you tuck in the shirt." I told her as she nodded and went in the bathroom to change.