Chapter 10: Back In Action!

(3rd person pov)
"Guys! She's waking up!" Deidara informed the others as the ones who could still move went to her. Hitomi slowly opened her eyes but quickly shut them again due to the sudden brightness of the room. Sudden pain jolted throughout her eyes, just like last time, she clutched them like she wanted to gauge them out. "Hitomi?!" Deidara called "Hang in there kid!" a now human looking Kisame said. From a distance, Sasori made his way through the crowd surrounding their little member. Hitomi was squirming on the couch blood was now all over her hands and was being smudged on her face. "She's been like this before..." The redhead said in a calm tone "Before?!" Hidan exclaimed, he was actually surprised when Hitomi started bleeding. "How do we get her to stop?" Kakuzu grumbled, not wanting his ears damaged more. "She'll calm down.... Eventually..." Sasori said, still calm but his eyes showed worry. The puppeteer is just too darn prideful to hug Hitomi in front of the others, they were alone last time. Hitomi was still screaming, her left hand on her eyes while her right arm was stretched out as if desperate to grab something.

Hitomi's tears of blood continued to flow. Sasori couldn't take it in anymore, in a flash, he hugged Hitomi tightly. "That's enough." he said lowly so that only she could hear. The girl's screams died and everyone sighed in relief, while others are shocked that Sasori would do a thing like that. Hitomi opened her eyes and blinked a few times in confusion. She looked at her hand and was too scared to ask why there's blood all over. Sasori stretched his arms and looked at her, his eyes widened for a second but them returned to their usual calm state.

"Baka, don't scare us like that..." Akasuna said as he lightly bonked her head. "O-ow.... i won't Saso-danna..." Hitomi said. "Ah! I know how to get back to your dimension!" she said, her expression suddenly bright. The Akatsuki couldn't help but stare into Hitomi's eyes. "Eh? Why's everyone looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Hitomi wiped some imaginary dirt in attempt to get them to speak. "Your eyes..." Zetsu said. Hitomi's eyes widened a bit but then she smirked. "They're silver and gold aren't they?" she said confidently, they nodded. "Alright! Kin Hitomi is back in action!" she said as she jumped around the couch. Everyone stared at the bloody mess on Hitomi's face, she was in pain a few seconds ago, then the next thing, you'll see her jumping around as if she's won the lottery. "Come on let's get you guys home!"

The Akatsuki formed a circle, they held hands (though some protested at first) and Hitomi stood in the middle. She placed her goggles on and stretched her arms out "You may want to close your eyes." she said as a sudden flash of white light emmitted throughout the whole room. Then the whole group disappeared.

The Akatsuki found themselves back at the base. They groggily got up as they have a major headache "Ugh, remind me to never drink alcohol with you guys..." Deidara groaned "We didn't drink last night brat." Sasori said as he tried to balance himself as he stood. "I remember the ***** dropping the vital then everything's hazy...." the jashinist said as Konan was helping Pain up. "I don't think that a matter such as this is significant. Until we find out what happened, everyone may resume to what they were previously doing." Pain said and dismissed the case.

Meanwhile....

Hitomi stood in a dark place. Everything was pitch black, all but the small monitors in front of her. There were trillions of monitors, stretching as far as the eye can see. "So you've finally made it here." she heard a familiar voice and turned around seeing Mitohi smirking. Hitomi only nodded, "You are a good person Hitomi. Even those things that happened in your past you still continue to face your future." "I don't want to talk about that." Hitomi suddenly snapped and glared at Time. "Woah, touchy subject." Mitohi said as she chuckled. "Anyway what do you plan on now that you've sealed their memories?" the being asked. "I'm going to save them." Mitohi was taken back, "I know what you're talking about Hitomi. And I will not let you. You're going to destroy time and ruin my beautiful fabric."

Hitomi tightened her fists. "Then what am I supposed to do?! Wait until they die?!" The little girl shouted. There was uncomfortable silence until "Yes." Mitohi replied. "Can I see them? At least one more time?" Hitomi begged. "You may see them, but they must not see you. I know you have stopped watching after Konan's death, and I will take you only as far as that." Mitohi replied "You will be part of Konoha, Naruto and the rest may have memories of you." Time explained. "Ok where can I find them?" Hitomi asks as she looked at the multiple screens displaying the past future and present of various locations. "You will find what you seek if what you desire is clear in front of your eyes." Mitohi replied.

Soon Hitomi found herself concentrating as she placed her goggles on. Then saw the infamous red Akatsuki cloud on the monitor in front of her. She reached her hand out to it and immediately shut her eyes as the screen grew brighter and brighter. Then Hitomi was no longer in the room with Mitohi "Well done child." Mitohi praised as she looked at the monitor Hitomi went in.

Hitomi removed her goggles, she knew exactly where this river was, standing on water she quickly ran to the battle scene. She stretched her arm out "SASORI!" she screamed "Hitomi?!" the red head was shocked to see their old member alive and well. Until...

His two puppet parents stabbed where his heart is.

"SASORI!!!" Hitomi cried out. Sakura held Hitomi back from running any further "Hitomi, why do you cry for the enemy?!" Sakura said, Hitomi started sobbing "He-He just wanted parents! He never had their love but puppets! Please understand Sakura. I don't only cry for my comrades, I have to cry for the enemy." Hitomi explained. Granny Chiyo looked at Hitomi "You seem found of my grandson, tell me what was he to you?" Chiyo asks "H-He was l-like a caring brother." Hitomi said in between sobs. "I'm sorry." Sakura said "No need..." Hitomi settled her crying. "What has to be done, had to be done." she said and wiped her tears. From then Hitomi paused time, gave fake memories to Sakura and Chiyo that she'll head back to Konoha. Hitomi sighed, then from the corner of her eye she saw a black cat. The same that she had helped before. Though she stopped time, the cat continues to move. "Hey..." suddenly the cat runs away "Hey wait!" Hitomi said and quickly chased after the cat. Then she saw the cat jump into this weird portal. She then followed it, then again, everything turned white.