Chapter 1: YOU'RE ALIVE?!

Yo! so this is the sequel of Anything In Time! W00T! People voted and commented at the first book, I really appreciate that! *years of joy* ╥﹏╥

sorry it took so long!
--------------------

(3rd person pov)

2 months, 2 months after Hitomi's death. The Akatsuki tries their best to keep their promise. They're living almost, peacefully. Until one day, where everyone had a break from minor missions, a certain man-child has to break the silence.

"Look what Tobi found! Look what Tobi found!" he screamed over and over around the base. The blond artist couldn't take anymore of Tobi's screaming "Shut up!! Do you want to become my art, un!?" he said while readying his mouth on his hands in his clay pocket "Noo! Tobi is a good boy!" he whined "Tobi, what is that and where did you get that?" Sasori asks, he was curious whether it was a new kind of poison he could use to kill the masked man or just another useless substance.

"Tobi found it Orochimaru's old room!" he said while ranting on how a good boy he is. "Let me see that." Deidara said, snatching the weird vial from Tobi's hands. By this time the other members were already in the room, curious to know about the commotion. "What's with all the noise?" Kakuzu grumbled, their loud voices was interrupting his money counting. "Tobi found a pretty vial with sparkly liquids inside!" The man-child squealed happily.

"Give it to me Deidara, I could use it for a new poison." the red haired puppet demanded stretching his arm out for Deidara. "No fair danna! I'll take this and make a new bomb with it yeah!" the blond virtuoso said as he shielded the container from his 'danna' "But Tobi found it first so it's Tobi's!" the masked man said as he grabbed the vial from Deidara. After a little while of arguing and the vial being tossed back and forth the other members were also curious of the strange liquid.

Then the vial slipped out of Tobi's hands and rolled to someone's foot. And that someone was Konan who just entered the room with Pein, the blue haired woman picked up the vial and examined it. Pein glanced at the vial and for some reason it caught his curiosity. "We should get this to an expert." she declaired but the ginger haired man shook his head, "Orochimaru made this so only he knows what it is." he said. Suddenly the man-child came up to Konan and tried reaching for the vial which she stretched her arm out. Unable for him to grab it. "Nooooo! Tobi found the sparkly liquid first!" he whined as he flailed his arms in attempt to grab it. But the vial slipped from Konan's hand which crashed onto the floor. Making smoke appear everywhere and everyone coughed and held their breaths.

(In another dimension)

A raven haired boyish- looking girl awakes from her slumber. "Huh? I was asleep..?" she looked around seeing that the episode of Naruto was already over. She got up and went to the kitchen, still seeing her parent's note on the fridge, she went to get a snack and headed back to her room. "Was that all a dream?" she asked to herself, vaguely remembering her time with the Akatsuki.

(Hitomi's pov)

~ Timeskip 2 weeks later~

I got home from school today. My parents would be coming home next week. I was in the living room doing my homework when I suddely heard several loud thumps up in my room then a string of profanies, grunts and groans. Curious, I slowly crept up to my own room and peeked through the peephole. My eyes grew wide and I stumbled back, allowing me to fall backwards and tumble down the evil set of stairs. I landed on the floor groaning in pain "My head..." I murmured . I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I just saw.

The Akatsuki in my house.

I did the only thing a fangirl would do, I fainted.

(3rd person's pov)