Epilogue

(Hitomi's pov)

I was surrounded by darkness. What was I doing before? Where... Am I? It felt like I was sinking. Sinking? In darkness? I reached my hand out. I swore I saw a light... Then the light grew brighter. I was on top of a hill, in front of me was a town, it was being destroyed... Should I feel pity? Sadness? I don't know... The smoke tainted air was all I could breathe in. The breeze gently swayed my hair. I was in my usual attire. The skies are dark and the noise coming from the town somehow tells me I did this...

But I couldn't, could I? Looking above the town I saw a white bird clay from a distance. Then memories rushed through my brain forcing me to remember. That's it....

I failed.

I failed to stop the Akatsuki. I failed to prevent their deaths. I failed myself...

My knees fell and frustration built up in my chest. I ripped some grass off the earth and clenched my teeth. Someone tell me that it's not real. It's all just an illusion..... An illusion?!

Genjutsu...? I stood up and formed a single hand sign and said 'release!' then I was back in Mitohi's time room. I heard clapping and saw Mitohi sitting on a throne. "What was that all about?" I asked. She just laughed "To see if you'd still care for them darling~" she said and stood from her throne. "Well, I see you're determined. I shall train you once more so you wouldn't look pitiful in the battlefield." "Battlefield?" Hitomi repeated in question "There's a fourth great war, Hitomi. And I want you to be prepared for it." Mitohi said as she grabbed my shoulders and spun me to look at the screen. "You see...." I saw several screens in different points of view. Then I saw them. "Edo Tensei?!" I said. "Who did this?! It was Orochimaru wasn't it?!" I said in anger, Mitohi shook her head "It was him." she said as she pointed to a screen. I saw Kabuto looking much more snake like. Ew. He's becoming exactly like that snake...

Then Mitohi spun me around again, away from the screen. "I shall train you, because of your determination, I could feel it within me too. Now, let's start." Mitohi said her silver eyes did shine in determination. "Wait, I'm still confused..." I said. Mitohi raised an eyebrow. "To much information kiddo?" I nodded. I looked away finding it difficult to look into her eyes. I heard a sigh "Sorry dearie, there's not much time. The faster we finish this thing the earlier we could get into the battlefield." I grew confused "Aren't you time? Can't you stop it?" I raised an eyebrow this time. "It's because you control me now. Let's go! Training starts now!"

--------

"We need a plan..." Mitohi said "A plan?" she nodded "We can't just barge into the battlefield without a plan. We may be immortal but we have to be careful." I nodded. Mitohi and I just finished our training. It felt like 5 years passed but it's only been a few minutes... Huh, the thing time can do is impressive. I've just watched how the Akatsuki were all sealed and I reviewed it...

So far the only one's that Kabuto reanimated were Nagato, Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori.... "Leave it to me." I said with a smile. She snickered "Very well then. But before you go..." she said as a black cat walked to her. "This is Zol, my familiar. I'm sure you've met him." it was indeed the same cat from before, the one I saved and the same one jumping through portals. "I can't be by you all the time. I have my responsibilities as time. He will be in my place for the meantime." She said as the cat suddenly pounced on me, and landed on my still flat chest. I sighed as I helped the cat on my head.

"I have to tell you something Hitomi..." Mitohi started. She sighed deeply as if it was the biggest secret in all time. "You never existed."

(3rd person pov)

"You never existed." silence. Dead silence. It was actually deafening "You said you sent me to my dimension, when I was born in the Naruto dimension... What do you mean by 'never existed'?" Hitomi said. "You will figure it out, in time..." she said "But for now you have your own mission to accomplish don't you?" Mitohi gestures for her to go, while Hitomi nodded 'I can't be distracted now. I need to save them...' Then Hitomi jumped into one of the monitors and her whole vision turned white.

"Good luck Hitomi. You're gonna need it." time said as she sees her student, her container, her friend, leave.

-----------------------

AAAAAAAnd that's our epilogue~! It was great you guys! I might post when the next book will be up so please be updated!

Merci et' Adieu~!