FINAL CHAPTER: Headphone Criminal

It seems like everyone's getting less interested in this book huh?  ︶︿︶ ( TДT)
Let me tell you guys something. The first book was a success, the second was a failure but the third will rise again and cover up the second's mistakes! I promise that! Thank you! (* ̄︶ ̄*)

Last chapter guys! I'm sorry I didn't put the song's lyrics. I'm too lazy (¬_¬)
-----------------------
(Hitomi's pov)

I looked around only to see that I'm in my room at my dimension. I couldn't remember what I was doing. Shrugging, I went back to my cellphone to listen to music. I wore my Akatsuki headphones as soon as I played a music it suddenly turned to the news. I really didn't listen to what the newscaster said. I only concentrated on the one sentence he said. 'The world is ending.'

The world is ending?! Naruto hasn't even finished yet! The anime is still ongoing! I panicked but not for long until I heard a voice inside my headphones. "Hey do you wanna try and survive?" I looked around and saw no one. Until I realized that it was my own voice.

"Quick you only have five minutes." I jumped to my feet and literally jumped out the window. I surprisingly landed softly on the cemented ground.  I ran to a random direction as the voice- my voice was leading me to my favorite hillside. 'You must hurry. Meet the Akatsuki there.' My eyes widened the Akatsuki are here?! Of all times!! 'They need help..!'
I kept running through town, I had noticed that my memories have been replaying from left and right. I don't want to dwell on it for long so I ignored them and ran faster remembering what my voice said 'They need help..? Why?' I suddenly thought of all the worse possible scenarios. 'No Hitomi! There's no time to think of these things! Only 20 seconds left!" My voice is right (wow that's weird) I need to help them, whatever happened to them... I suddenly grew worried and found new determination as I was only a kilometer away.

10 seconds....

Not now! Just a little more..!

5....

Going up the hill... So close...

4...

My foot was suddenly caught. A black figure that reminds me of black Zetsu grabbed my foot. I tried pulling it out but he won't let go!

3....

I don't have time for this! I slipped my foot out of my shoe and sprinted.

2...

Almost.

1....

There....

I breathed heavily. Did I make it? I was at the top of the hill. When I looked back at the city I saw destruction, and the Akatsuki were making it. I fell to my knees, why were they doing this?! Then I heard the same voice in my headphones "I'm so sorry." and held back a cry.

I was too late...

-----------------------
Hey guys, so this is the end of second book huh... I may or may not post an epilogue for this one. I also want to Thank the readers who have endured with me. Though there weren't as many views as the first book... I just wanted to share a story is that bad?

Anyway, I hate to tell you guys that this was a filler. But! My original idea will be in the third book! So I completely understand you guys if you might have skipped this book but if your up for randomness with a hint of drama, there's always this book.

Oh and btw the Valentine's special was a really random one. Not everyone does an Obito love story (Well yeah he loves Rin). I'm just being stupid.

I also wonder... Y u guys love 1st book so much?! Do u like drunk chapters?! (I wrote them before I went to sleep) if so I'll make more in the future!

Merci et' Adieu~♥~ ♡♥♡♥