Part 31: Party

"Alright love birds. I know you're happy but we have a party later, just incase you forgot" Max said clapping his hands "We don't want you two to have sex here though it's a sight but were in public place" He said rolling his eyes.

"Yup yup! So happy for my Gulfie" Fighter said smiling while holding his phone. He is doing video call with Tutor for sure.

"Who is your Gulfie? Gulf is mine and mine alone" Mew said sticking his tongue out. Gulf just laughed at his childish behaviour.

"Alright! You two done with your 'not so only window shopping but nearly purchase the mall itself?' which is not a problem because you can definitely do that but what happened to my 'won't spend a penny unless necessary' friend?" Bright said sarcastically while rolling his eyes at Gulf which made Mew smile. Finally someone said it out loud because he can't.

"It's necessary you know?" Gulf pouts throwing a glare at Mew who held his hands up in the air saying that he didn't even know how Bright knows.

"Oh you forgot that you used our linked account? So forgetful. My ex-fiance is so forgetful and he got proposed in front of me. My heart is broken" Bright made a gesture faking the pain in his heart and fakes a sob too. Win slap Bright's arm while Mew hugged Gulf and throw a glare at Bright.

"You two got joint account? Wow, are you married?" Mild earning glares from Mew and Win while the accused ones just laugh at them.

"We do have Mild. That's when we were young" Gulf answered, "And... I forgot my personal cards" He pouts looking at Bright.

"I don't care though.. Its just that I think you've bought too much" Bright said shaking his head remembering the sequence of notifications he received. His eyes almost jumped out of his face from disbelief.

"I just bought what I think is necessary" Gulf continues to pout.

"I don't think buying all those pillows and stuff toys necessary Gulf. Hell, you're not even that fond of those. Also, what about those massive amount of clothes? You have a fvcking walk-in closet in Aussie" Bright sighs. Mew looked at Bright like saying: 'there's still more, keep going' while he is trying to hide his laughs.

"It's not that much..." Gulf reasoned out.

"The audacity! 721,432 Baht Gulf. Not that much huh? I see. Anyway you're rich, I'm just saying" Bright shrugs. "Let's go, I'm itching and wanting to be home now. The party will not wait for us" He grabs his boyfriend and lead them to go home. The rest followed leaving Mew and Gulf.

"Okay? So do you still have something in mind to buy?" Mew asks praying that the younger will say no.

"Just the pair of bracelets for my stupid and not so caring best friend and his just as stupid lover and also matching bands for the boys" Gulf said, he is not cheap and he treats his friends fairly with just a little bit of special treatment for Bright and his boyfriend now. Mew just chuckles.

"Right... Go pay for that and we'll go home" Mew said.

"We're not going to eat?" Guf asks as he hands his card to the cashier to pay those things and Bright will surely nag at him again.

"Didn't we just..." Gulf looked at him pouts and he is about to cry "Alright, where do you want to eat?" Mew gave up. He doesn't want to see his Gulf sad too.

Gulf beemed "KFC again!" He changes emotion like the switch. Mew just shake his head. Next time he will apprehend Gulf eating too much unhealthy foods.

After eating, they went home to rest for a bit to be ready for the party.

The party started 8 in the evening but they have to be present prior. Their managers arranged that the boys should come at the same time. This time there's press at the entrance so Bright and Gulf will be partner, followed by Mew and Win then Zee and Saint and the rest of the boys with the noisy Mild tagging along.