Special Chapter x3 - Last one

// Yes, this is the last part and I'm crying. I keep delaying this so I owe you this one and if you're still here waiting for this, I would like to give you my sincere apology and thanks for waiting for me. I can finally mark this story as a completed one. Thank you for all your support! Let's hit the road for 50k reads.

I initially planned to have a smut in the last chapter but we'll see. They already have kids you know hahahaha.

Since MewGulf is the main, the last part will be MewGulf of course! Also, you might want to check out "My Almost" it's the second generation of this story but just as chaotic and unorganized as this one haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(kids are five years old)

"Dean, Tharn come here" Gulf called the two who seems to be fonds of playing with the two little kids, they're at the park. The twins were playing with some kids they just meet.

"Dada... There's two cute babies there" Tharn and Dean runs to Gulf and pointed out the two babies, they are at least one or two year/s old and it's the first time Tharn got interested in someone or other kids,aside from Dean and Sarawat who is Bright's son, he doesn't talk to other kids who is the same age or a little older or younger at him, even at the kindergarten, he doesn't play with other kids unlike his twin that goes well with everyone. Dean is the jolly person, he made friends with everyone.

"Their mom said that they're twins too" Dean said excitedly. "They're too cute, can we marry them?" Dean said that made Gulf laughed so hard. Their father who is preparing the foods looked at them.

"Dean, hun, it's too early for you to have a wife" Mew said handing the sandwich to Gulf. "Da, don't laugh at them" Mew sulks, though it's just kids play and they will surely forget what they said the next day he doesn't want his babies to have a family right away.

"Pa, you know it's just kids talk right?" Gulf laughed at his husband who seems to be pouting. "You done preparing them? The boys are hungry" Gulf said as he let Tharn and Dean sit between him and Mew. They usually goes to the park at least twice a month or every other Sunday, sometimes Sarawat is with them too and of course with his parents. It's just too chaotic when the kids gather and Bright teases Mew while Gulf teases Win.

"Yes... Come on, big boys. Let's eat then you can play all you want here" Mew said, handing sandwich and juice to his super hyper sons. They gobble up the foods and they ran to get their bike and play.

"I can't imagine that we will have kids" Mew said, his arm is on his wife's waist while Gulf is just looking at the kids who are playing.

"Well, I can't imagine that I get to marry you. I was just crushing on you" Gulf giggles, he still can't imagine it himself. He is like living in a fairy tale, he is the damsel in distress, a princess who is mistreated and abandoned - just that he is not, and Mew is the prince, his knight in a shining armor, Mew is an angel and Gulf is a mere human. No one would ever thought that Mew would also fall in love with him, much more to marry him.

"Well, who won't fall in love with you? You're gorgeous and amazing." Mew said, slightly squeezing Gulf's waist. He really love his wife, being married you can't really control things and fight is also inevitable but they always just understand each other and talk with each other. They're transparent with each other's feelings.

"Cheesy. I'm married to you you know?" Gulf said, he slaps Mew chest - not that hard though.

"Just because we are married doesn't mean i'll stop courting you. I'll court you everyday even if you're mine and we have tons of kids" Mew said and it makes Gulf giggles. Mew's really good with flowery words, he is really a talker but he always takes care of his family. They have this family first rule and no matter how busy they both are, family comes first.

"Okay, court me then, handsome" Gulf winks at Mew and return his gaze to his sons. Mew just kissed Gulf's cheek, lean his head on his wife's shoulder and close his eyes. This is their usual set up, they stay in the park for 4 to 5 hours depending on the day and how humid it is and after that they will take the kids to a restaurant before they go home.

"Baby... Can we?" Mew asked, he hovers on top of Gulf, his kids were dead tired and won't wake up until the next morning.

"Hmm..." Gulf didn't get to answer since Mew started kissing him already.

"I haven't touched you for three days" Mew said as he gropes Gulf's body.

"It's just two days, babe" Gulf said he helped Mew to remove both of their clothes.

"Go straight to it, babe" Gulf said as he caressed Mew's hard member, even if he won't admit it, he missed Mew's touch too.

"I need to loosen you up" Mew said, he take the lube out below the pillow. He always keep one at reach just in case opportunity arise.

Mew coated his fingers with enough lube and starts inserting inside Gulf, The younger guy gasped at the sudden intrusion and the pain he felt but its also good.

"Nnhhh... Mew... Ahh.. Just put it in already" Gulf demands as he moans.

"Shit...Gulf ahh..." Mew slowly thrusted his member into Gulf's tight hole. "Too tight, baby"  Mew moans to it. He's thrusting in a slower pace.

"Mewww... Ahhnnn... Faster, faster... please fvck me faster~" Gulf begs and who is Mew to decline such request? he is no one.

"Fvck. Here I come" Mew thrusts harder and faster.

"Mewww~ babyyy... I'm cominggg~" Gulf softly screamed, he learnt to tone his voice down because it may wake his kids up.

"Me too..." Mew fastened his pace.

"AAAHHHHH~" They both cum at the same time. Mew released everything inside him, they were trying for another child but they aren't lucky enough.

Mew stay seated inside Gulf's. "That was quick" Mew said smiling.

"Hmm? I hope we can have another kid, I want a baby girl" Gulf said, "but we can only try, I don't know if I can still conceive" Gulf sadly said. He doesn't know if he just got lucky to have his two dorks.

"We will try but if you can't conceive anymore, we still have those two. They're a handful already" Mew said rubbing the belly of his wife.

"I agree." Gulf laughed heartily, "I love you, Mew. Thank you for staying with me"

"That should be my line. Thank you for staying and accepting me. I had so many flaws back then haha I still have them now but I'm still working on them. I love you so much, I love you and our kids" Mew said, he really is thankful and the word 'Thank you' is not enough. Gulf's his air, his life. Life would be empty without Gulf in it.

"Hmm.. enough with this talk. Can you move again?" Gulf said as he grind his ass on his husband's rod. Mew just laughed and starts moving for them to have their second release.

They will surely face countless of problems in the future but they have each other's back to keep them going. Relationship is not always happy, there are sad moments, pains, uncertainty and doubts but they're all part of it. You just have to trust your partner, hold each other's hand as you go through every obstacles in life. Nothing worth comes easy.

~~~~~
// And that's a wrap! Thank you again everyone 💙💙❤️❤️

MGPFG 💙

Lovelots 💙❤️