eight . seventy

corbyn

slowly rising from my bed i looked around. everyone, including jonah suprisingly, was still asleep. i let out a quiet yawn and got out of the bed. my movement was slower then a snail as i walked towards my suitcase.

once i got to my blue suitcase, i slowly unzipped it trying to make the least amount of noise as possible. opening it i rummaged through the clothes inside.

i threw on a plain white shirt. running my hand threw my hair i grabbed a pair of jeans. stepping into them i shifted slightly, still not trying to make sound. once they where fully on i buttoned and zipped them. before i closed the suitcase i grabbed out a pink hoodie. throwing the hoodie on i could finally close the suitcase.

i zipped it slowly, faster then before, but still almost no noise had came from it. i looked up to the desk and saw my phone on the charger.

a piece of paper and pen laided nicely on the table, reminding me to leave a note. i walked towards the desk.

i unplugged my phone and placed it in my pocket. then i grabbed the pen and clicked the top making the point come out.

i quickly scribbled what came to mind.

hey i went out. i will be with kaitlynn. if you need me just text. bye!

i put my signature at the bottom letting them know it's me.

i closed the pen and walked away. once i got to the door i looked behind me, realizing i had not grabbed my wallet. i quickly went back and grabbed it.

now i could leave.