ten

corbyn

as we walked i looked down into caitlynn's blue eyes. they had been so pretty. it wasn't a bright blue like daniel. no, it had been a lighter blue grey that fit her so perfectly.

i noticed that she had said something to me stopping. then i could tell her she let out a laugh. but the sound didn't go to my ears. i was to busy looking into her eyes. her perfect eyes.

she gave me a confused look before she realized that i wasn't listening. she shook her heard. then she opened her mouth.

"corbyn matthew besson! are you listening to me!" she screamed which just came to me as a measly little whisper.

but that was enough to get me out from her eyes pull. i looked at her saying sorry. she just laughed.

"enjoying the view?" she laughed.

"i- what- no." my face became a light shade of red. "sorry."

"it's okay, nerd."

i chuckled at what she had called me.

i watched her eyes as they drifted to the playground. i could hear that her heart beat increased, it was beating rapidly.

i looked over. a was standing looking at us two. a long scar running down his face. it had been from a werewolf. but my question was how did he get it?

a werewolf tries not to snap when in front of other species, especially humans.

i looked at him, questioning him. but before i asked kaitlynn, felt something rap around my waist.

looking down, kaitlynn had her arms rapped around me. she had been shaking and breathing heavily.

she mouthed something to me, it was hard to understand.

but i understood the important thing.

"pretend to be my boyfriend."
said mouthed.

i nodded.

she laid her head in my chest. i tried comforting her, by swaying back and forth and telling her everything would be fine.

i could hear the mans foot steps as he walked closer and closer. i could practically feel the grin.

 i felt kaitlynn shake more as she moved her head to look at him. once it became to much she turned away again.

the man stopped right in front of us. glaring at kaitlynn with an evil grin.

"looks like the loner finally got a friend. or maybe he is your boyfriend." he put his hand on her head trying to move it show he could see her face.

i slapped his cold hands away. i moved kaitlynn so she was behind me. i let out a tiny growl that was inaudible to human ears.

he stared at at me, but turned his attention to kaitlynn as she poked her head out.

"you know, i really hope it's another boyfriend. so i can watch when your tiny heart gets broken again once he realizes the monster you are."

i felt the blood boiling in my skin. i want to go full wolf on him. it's not like he hadn't seen one with the scar he got. but i couldn't do it with kaitlynn around.

just after i couldhave sworn i heard a growl. but i pushed it off. kaitlynn was fully out from behind me, but still refused to look at the man.

"

but i have to be mistaken. there is no way he could be your boyfriend. cause nobody, ever, will be capable of loving a freak like you." he laughed. "isn't that right? you should just go back to where you are from freak. or even better stop wasting the air on the planet."

his laughed echoed in my head. i was done. i wanted to wolf out. i was close to. but i remained calm.

i couldn't let him torture kaitlynn with these foolish words anymore. i was sick of it.

i looked at kaitlynn. i saw a tear fall from her face. my stomach dropped.

this son of a bitch. if i ever see him again i will not hesitate to murder him.

but for now. i must go the second best thing.

i picked kaitlynn up. i hesitated but i remember the words she had mouthed.

so i did it.