four

kaitlynn

corbyn let out a little laugh at what i had said. my eyes went to him, once again falling in love at first sight. sometimes a hate being a fucking werewolf. my head titled in confusion. our eyes never leaving each others.

"i guarantee that you can guess my house." corbyn laughed a little. i mean did know what house he was in. it was ravenclaw.

"well if i am taking a guess on your house i minus well do the others too." i shook my head. "cailin want to make any bets here?"

"i would but right now you are high on chocolate. again i don't understand how that is possible but with you anything is possible." cailin rolled her eyes but laughed a little.

"i am not high off of chocolate! i was going to be but there wasn't any left." i huffed then looked back to the boys then her again. "any other reasons before i say my guesses?"

"guess not but still no bets for me." she said but started me in the eyes.

"i bet you ten bucks you at least get one wrong." she said threw the mind link, a smirk growing on her face.

"guess i got to get them all right to get ten." i sighed out loud which probably confused the boys.

"okay let's get started here. ravenclaw is just cobryn. hufflepuff is daniel and zach. gryffindor is jonah, but you just told me. last but not least is slytherin, the house of jack." i smiled knowing i most likely got them all right. "so how many did i get right?"

"i am ravenclaw but i feel like that is pretty obvious." corbyn laughed a bit.

"i'm hufflepuff." daniel shrugged.

"like you said, i am a slytherin and i-" jack started only to get cut off by cailin.

"i could always sly-" cailin started to say but got cut off.

"no slyther in jokes you two!" i yelled snaking cailin in that arm.

"didn't hurt, shorty." cailin laughed.

"shut up." i said almost letting out a growl.

"well, you are really good at this." zach rubbed the back of his neck before continuing. "i am a hufflepuff."

"shit." cailin muttered loud enough for only me to hear.

i stuck my hand out to the side, hoping nobody would notice. once I felt a ten dollar bill in my hand i stuck it in my pocket.

"i hate how good you are at this." cailin shook her head.

"sorry not sorry, bitch." i laughed.

"hey cailin, what's your house?" jack asked graining our attention.

"ravenclaw." she replied with a smile, adjusting the hood on her head.

"that's cool." jack smiled.

"how old are you guys?" corbyn asked looking at me. i wanted to hug him, but i didn't.

"i am seventeen and cailin here is sixteen." i stood on my toes to pat her head.

"yes but i am more mature and taller then you, child." she said after I took my hand of her hand.

"wow, you guys look way younger." zach laughed a bit.

"it's in my blood." i laughed a bit.

corbyn walked over and stood next to me. he used his hand and measured how tall i was. me being short only was about to his shoulder, probably a little below. again something that runs in my family.

"you are pretty short." corbyn laughed a bit.

i sent him a glare as he as he walked back. everyone just laughed.

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. i pulled it out of my pocket reading the caller id. of course my dad would call right now.

"i got to take this." i waved and started walking away as i heard them talking in the background.

i hit the answer button and was meet by the sound of sizzling.

"hello." i answered the phone.

"diner is going to be done in twenty. make sure your here!" my dad replied.

"okay dad. love you. don't worry i will be home in twenty.

"love you kait. remember stay safe!

at that i hung up and walked back to the group. then i noticed something. they where all wearing something to cover there wrist. strage. maybe they are werewolves! no kait don't get your hopes up!

"who was that?" corbyn asked, he clenched his fist. is he getting protective of me? no he couldn't be.

"it's my dad. i need read home soon." i shrugged. i could see corbyn relax a bit.

"can we take you guys back?" corbyn asked.

okay. that did not just happen. someone fucking pinch me!

i tried not to show any visual shook but i was screaming in my head.

"no... but maybe you could walk with us." i shook my head then looked at cailin who was just as shocked as me.

"really?" corbyn smiled.

i couldn't help but smile back.