thirteen

corbyn

i opened the door to the hotel room. everyone was up staring at the door. zach was laying on the bed, phone in hand. daniel was sitting in a spinning chair spinning and flipping his phone. jack sat at the end of zach's feet, engrossed in his phone. jonah had a coffee in hand and was leaning against the wall.

once i closed the hotel door i was ambushed by questions. i had even gotten jack's attention. i heard thousands of questions being thrown at me at once.

"how did it go?" daniel was the first i heard. "where did you go?" jack asked secondly glancing up from him phone. "did anything happen between you two?" zach was able to spit out before jonah interrupted their investigation.

"let him sit down." jonah spoke calmly towards the other. as i was about to thank him he continued, "then he can answer all of the questions."

i let out a sigh of frustration and sat on the bed, falling back. the bed made a ruffling sound. i brought my hands to my face and dragged them down. i didn't want to tell them.

"well..." i started, my voice was calm at first but as i continued it sped up and was impossible to understand. "i think i might have maybe ruined everything with kaitlynn."

i braced myself for questions, but the room laid silent. i sat up and looked around. they all gave me a confused look. jonah motioned for me to continue, so i did just that.

"we were walking at the park, having fun. just talking you know. then out of nowhere her ex comes, at least i believe that's what she said. he started insulting her, calling her a freak.

she couldn't bare to face him. so she hugged my the entirety of the time.  which i cannot blame her, he must have been very intimidating. she even mouthed 'pretend to be my boyfriend' to me. though i was astonished i did so. eventually i ended up kissing her to make him leave." i said explaining the situation. before releasing i forgot to mention the scare on his face.

"really, why would he do that?" jack questioned looking around.

"i have no idea. but he had this scare on his face. only one that a werewolf could inflict." i added.

jonah had opened his mouth to speak but got interrupted by our crystal's vibrating and our wrist glowing. i had looked at jonah, he was the only one who could stop the signal.

he grabbed out his crystal from the necklace and opened the message that one of the top level alpha's had sent out.

"hello. i am your country alpha. today i am here to inform you of a meeting in less then twenty minutes. almost everyone has a teleporting wolf, if you happen to be in the small majority who does not please go to the closet pack. details about the meeting is now sent to you all directly. i shall see you all soon."

the hologram that displayed the man who seemed to be in his late thirties had disappeared. jonah checked his messages, seeing the message he sent out a meeting gathering for the pack. we only had a small pack with one teleporter. so it would take about ten minutes to get everyone there.

but when jonah told us to get ready to could hear the anger and determination in his voice.

"let's go, no time to waste."