two

kaitlynn

the swing went back and forth in the wind as i stood on top of it. my throat hurt from the constant screaming. my hair blew behind me, some in my face.

the park was almost slight. there was the squeaking sound of the of the swing, leaves being blown in the wind, cailin's typing, and footsteps from behind me. i looked directly ahead of me, seeing houses all lined up next to one another on the other side of the road. trees in front of the park in a sad attempt of giving people shade.

i rolled my eyes seeing someone drive by giving me a dirty look. this happened often so most of the time i just choose to ignore it. i sat down in the seat bringing my knees to my face. my head titled and laid on knee caps.

"hey whittles it's a dog!" i heard cailin yell over to me..

i let out a quiet sigh as i stood back up. i looked around to see a car with a dog sticking its head out of the window. i frowned knowing that it was almost completely gone and wouldn't be able to hear me if i didn't yell loud enough.

"doggo!" i screamed louder then i probably ever had in my life.

i looked over to cailin who uncovered her, not as sensitive as werewolf ears but still very sensitive, vampire ears.

"damn. i am glad i didn't say 'hey, look it's why don't we'!" she laughed.

i joined the laughter knowing that i probably would have screamed ten times louder. we laughed for a minute before someone said something behind me.

"what about us?" a voice asked from behind me.

it scared me so badly i fell back, as cailin just froze. but before I fell completely somebody grabbed my arms, pulling me up a bit.

just as i about to say thank you i looked up. my eyes widened as i looked corbyn matthew besson in his eyes. falling in love at first sight, like all werewolfs do. which if you ask any werewolf it fucking sucks.

i let out an actual scream, as i do not do that often. corbyn quickly dropped me to cover his ears the others did the same. i hit the ground with a loud thump. i stopped screaming and scrambled to my feet. standing on my black cargo boats.

i looked at cailin to she her just as shocked as me. turning back to the five boys that stood in front of me. all five where there, zach herron, jack avery, jonah marais, daniel Seavey, and corbyn besson.

"you- youre why do-dont we. my fav-favorite band." my mouth wide open as i spoke.

"yes, yes we are." daniel smiled at me.