eleven

corbyn

i placed my lips upon her soft ones. my eyes slightly opened. looking for a reaction.

at first her eyes became wide. but she closed them. i was unsure if this was just to make it look more believable.

the man let out a small huff in frustration. he must think i could not hear it. he muttered a few curse words under his breath before walking away.

step by step.

the kiss was nothing more then on the lips, but we tried to make it look as believable as we could. but it shows that this has worked
the man was now leaving.

i pulled away from kaitlynn letting her down. she looked up at me then down at her tumbs as she fiddled with them.

her face was becoming a bright red. she made an attempt to hide it but it came threw. her face was as red as a tomato. it was like she had severe sunburn.

she tried stuttering out a few words but her voice seemed to be broken. she slowly looked up at me. he mouth closed, but i could tell she wanted to speak. what she wanted to say was beyond my knowledge.

finally i decided that it would be best if i apologized to her. i placed my right hand on my arm and started rubbing it, in hope's to calm me down.

"i am sorry. i am so sorry, kaitlynn. it was the only thing i could think of. and what he was saying was pissing me off-" i started rambling, but stopped when i released. "sorry."

"it- it's okay besson." she looked me dead in the eye.

slowly she opened her arms. she came closer and gave me a hug. i smiled and hugged her back.

"thanks." she let go and backed away before continuing. "i am sorry you had to meet him. he is my ex. we ended on bad terms." she continued, "i think i am going to leave. i don't want to start any drama."

"oh. okay. bye whittles." i gave her a reassuring smile.

she walked off, in a different direction to her house. i frowned. hundreds of thoughts swarmed my head.

i sat down at the nearest bench. putting my hands on my knees. then resting my head on my hands.

though i had so many thoughts in my head, the main thing that circle around was the kiss. it was soft and gentle. but what i had wondered was how kaitlynn felt about it.

she probably hates me. why would i do that. that was so stupid of me. i just ruined the friendship. i probably just ruined her friendship with the boys too. she will never want to speak to me again.

my thoughts got interrupted by my ringtone. i slowly pulled my phone from my pocket. jonahs name had appeared on screen.

i slide the answer button across the screen. putting my phone up to my ear.

"dude," jonah's voice rang, "you left without us?"

"yeah. i thought that i would be back before anyone woke up." i said, trying to hide my pain and fear in my voice.

"it's ten thirty am." jonah sounded slightly confused.

"is it already?" i raised my eyebrow even though i know he could not see it.

"yeah." i could hear loud talking in the background. the voices sounded similar to jack's and daniels.

"wow," i was bewildered, i didn't think it would be that late already. "i guess kaitlynn and i lost track of time."

i could feel jonahs smirk. "did you guys have fun?" he had a cheeky tone.

"shut up." i let out a tiny chuckle. "i will tell you when i get back."

"alright man. see you." jonah spoke.

"bye."

and just like that i was alone again. leaving me with only my thoughts.