five

cailin

i looked at kaitlynn. my eye growls furrowed at her words. then it clicked. werewolfs fall in love a first sight. i let out a little chuckle that i knew that kaitlynn and i could only hear. then i mind linked kaitlynn to annoy her a little bit.

"whittles and corbyn sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" i shouted threw the mind link.

"shut up."

"what whittles doesn't like me teasing her and her boyfriend now."

"cailin."

"whittles is in love."

"cailin stop it."

"whittled loves Corbyn! whittles lov-" i started but our mind link was cut off.

that little bastard blocked me! oh i am so going to get her back later!

i sent a evil glare at Kaitlynn as she shrugged saying something to Corbyn. if looks could kill then kaitlynn would be dead.

"its only a five minute bike so it should be a ten minute walk." i heard only catching the last if what she said.

"

come on whittles, let's go grab our bikes." i nodded my head towards the two bikes leaning against a tree.

she nodded before we walked towards are bikes, both a black color. the only difference was her was spray painted and my was actually bought black.

"you are so in love with him." i laughed as we where far enough for the boys not to hear us.

"fuck you." i heard her mumble.

we both grabbed our bikes and started off yelling at the boys to follow.

"come on! we don't have all day!" kaitlynn yelled still clearly annoyed at me.

a few moments later

exactly a street away from my house we stoped biking. the only problem ahead was that kaitlynns house was to the left of us and my was straight ahead.

i sighed knowing we where probably going to have an argument about who the boys would walk home with. both of us wanting the other to have company.

"cailin, why don't you go home. i don't want you to have to ride back. the boys can follow behind you too. i will head back myself." kaitlynn said jumping off her bike next to me.

i got of mine and ran my hand threw my hair. "i'll go. but i don't want you to be alone. take the boys with you." i shrugged.

"no it's fine." she started. "they can go with you. I go home by myself all the times, you know that."

i heard the boys come ro a stop right behind us. i opened up my mouth and started saying how the boys should go with her and i would be find. she disagreed and said that she would rather have the boys go with me so i could spend more with them.

"i have an idea." corbyn said stepping between kaitlynn and i.

we turned our heads toward him and gave him our full attention. he smiled.

"we could split up. some go with cailin," he made an arm gesture toward me and then kaitlynn. "some with Kaitlynn. sound good?"

"sounds good to me." i shugged and turned towards kaitlynn.

"who is going with who?" she asked looking at everyone.

the boys all looked confused. probably wondering how we just went to arguing to being totally calm. in my head i let out a chuckle.

a/n
i may or
may not
have forgot
this existed...