chapter eight

˚₊✩‧₊

ONCE the show was over, Crystal was still thunderstruck — she still couldn't fully conceive everything that had happened, which was odd for her, since she went to the circus annually.

But Crystal recalled that instinct she had had earlier, that told her that this year it would be different in a good way, it was — Crystal even dared to say it was the best show she had ever been to.

Okay, it was pretty silly and immature to say that purely based off of the fact that this was the first year where she had seen such a beauty performing; but Crystal didn't care — she was convinced that the day wouldn't have been the same if Gigi Goode hadn't performed.

Crystal was enraptured by her from the very first moment she saw her, everything about Gigi captivated her — especially her cherubic face, antithetical to her devilish movements.

There was no doubt — Gigi Goode herself was an irresistible, alluring muse. And Crystal Methyd was willing to do everything that was necessary to get close to her.

And with that thought, she steeled herself, and did something she didn't ever think she'd have the nerve to do.

✧˖*°࿐

THE sultry blonde was standing in the hall, next to her dressing room, in an attempt to hide from the creeps that she was certain were looking for her everywhere. Gigi didn't have a choice, but she was jaded of their behavior — they always looked at her like they were famished dogs, and Gigi was a succulent piece of meat.

And she might've jinxed it, because right from the corner of her eye, she saw a bunch of varsity jocks entering the hall, and drawing near to her. Gigi got scared — they looked pretty tough and unhinged; so without other option, she desperately looked for her self-defense keychain inside her bag, just beginning to figure out what was about to happen. Still, there was nothing Gigi would've wanted in that very moment than for someone — anyone with good intentions — to be near her, and help her.