chapter twelve

˚₊✩‧₊

CRYSTAL couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the whole situation, and her anxiety began to take over her body — not only had she arrived terribly late at the circus, but also she had shown up wearing colorfully tacky clothes. Normally, she wouldn't have even cared about what anyone had to say about her outfit; but this wasn't anyone — this was Gigi Goode we're talking about, the girl Crystal was dying to impress; but she just felt as if Gigi saw her with a post-it note stuck on her forehead with the word ''FREAK'' written on it. Poor Crystal, if only she knew she was driving Gigi crazy just by being herself...

''Okay, Crystal. We're going to start with the basics. First, I need you to hold these fabrics with your hands — don't climb on them or anything, just hold them and swing them around.'' Gigi told her, gesturing to the two silks that were hung from the very top of the ceiling — they were the ones Gigi had used on her act days ago.

''Okay... Like this?'' Crystal said, swinging the fabrics lightly and delicately.

''Hmm, sure; but can you do it more... sensually?'' Gigi suggested.

''Okay, like this?'' Crystal said, with a slight mischievous smirk, and increased the eroticism in her movements, making Gigi laugh.

''Yeah, perfect'' Gigi said, and gave her a thumbs up.

✧˖*°࿐

GIGI kept on helping Crystal perfect each of her maneuvers, and, to be honest, it was way easier than she thought it'd be — the redhead learned quickly, and her execution was impressive, taking into account she barely had any experience at the circus.

And Gigi had to admit that she found it adorable when she held her body to help her on the silks, and Crystal got all nervous, and tried to hid it — she thought Gigi didn't notice; but she did, and she kind of felt a little bit nervous around Crystal too.

''You did a great job today, Crystal. I have to admit I'm pretty fucking blown away by your movements... and slightly aroused too.'' Gigi said, looking down at her notes, and letting a little bit of her inner thoughts shine through.

''Thank you, beauty — this is your first reminder that I'm coming for you gig, bitch.'' Crystal joked.

''Yeah, remember we want to attract all of the old men, so they can give us thousands of dollars in exchange.'' Gigi played along.

''Oh my god, Gigi Goode, you're such an expert!'' Crystal boasted, making Gigi chuckle.

''Pretty much — but it's not what you can do for misogyny, but what misogyny can do for you, love.'' Gigi said, pulling a 100 dollars' bill from her pocket, and waving it in front of Crystal's face.

''Oh my god, this is Hooters for the degenerate.'' Crystal exclaimed, making Gigi burst in laughter.

''Yeah, I guess, but without the food, though.'' Gigi said walking towards the girl.

''But they do have a bombshell like you...'' Crystal flirted, putting a strand of hair behind Gigi's ear.

''Yeah? Well soon they're going to have one like yourself too...'' Gigi said, putting her hands on Crystal's waist. The redhead quickly panicked again, since she didn't know what was going to happen next — was Gigi just teasing her, or was there something else? Just when Crystal leaned closer, Gigi was about to reciprocate, but she doubted for a second, and pulled away.

''You really need to stop distracting me, Crystal Methyd.'' Gigi whispered into the redhead's ear.