Chapter 9

[Dinah&Normani's Wedding]

Finally the day has come the two lovers were nervous and worried something will not go as they planned it but thankfully due to Camila everything went perfect checking the flowers and decor, also the food it was just the wedding Normani imagined with her bride. However things with Camila did not go as it planned she's still not in good terms with Lauren it's been a month since she walked out leaving her in the kitchen alone and she never saw her till today.

Camila was helping her best friend to calm down hand her some water and anxiety pills, " i don't even get why you are that nervous? You have been in love with her for more than ten years just calm down get your shit together. Oh my god Mani you should see how calm Dinah is she's excited " she rubbed her best friend back kissing her head more than once.

" I'm excited too and you know that! but don't you think the dress is covering too much of my body?" Normani asked, " WHAT NO! Mani you look amazing breathtaking i'm sure she will drool over you and stop thinking like that Dinah will always see you beautiful and sexy no matter what. Now get your ass here relax it's your wedding that you have been waiting for too long. I will go now i will tell your dad once your ready" She kissed her cheek and walked out, on her way back to the wedding she run to Shawn so they walked together.

Camila POV

" You look gorgeous Camila i don't think i can keep my hands from you for too long" Shawn said sliding his hand up and down on my side, i faced him turning my head forcing a smile " You look handsome too but i would appreciate it more if you wore something more suitable, it's a wedding not beach party Shawn" i said tapping on his chest trying not to get mad more than i was. " You know i do not like wearing suits and tuxedos those are not my thing babe" i just nodded as he snuggled his head into my neck ,not knowing what to say more he was freaking wearing shorts and white beach top as always.

" I know but it's my best friends wedding you should have considered wearing at least long pants" i rolled my eyes pulling my body away from him, " Ok you are right and i apologize love forgive me. Do you want me to go and change?" He asked, " No that's fine the wedding will start in a bit anyways" We stayed in silence drinking rose wine then he offered to go grab another drink for us.

" Lolo come come see my sister she looks beautiful soo pretty" i saw Sofi heading to me pulling Lauren with her, " Hello my queen thank you baby you look pretty as always" i bent to hug her more, " I know Lauren told me that i look like a princess and that i'm her little princess" i smiled at how cute Lauren was with my sister, " She's right you are a princess but my princess not hers, back off" i pulled her closer to me as if someone gonna take her and slapped Lauren's hand away from my little sister.
" Don't say that to my prince Kaki" Sofi mumbled into my neck and i looked up to Lauren who was smiling brightly i faked gasping pulling her away from me, " You don't want me anymore queen?" I shake her body.
" I do of course!" She said worriedly, " She's messing with you princess don't worry" Lauren said to Sofi. " You're mean Mila i hate you o- REGINA WAIT FOR ME!" As soon as my sister saw Dinah's sister she went after her leaving me with Lauren standing alone.
" Hey how are you?" She asked trying to build a conversation, " I'm good what about you? Didn't see you for too long yeah" I said brushing off the awkwardness.
" Yes got loads of work I'm great. I wanted to say this when i first entered but you disappeared anyways You look beautiful " She said smiling at me i couldn't help and blush. " Yes she does look beautiful i agree" Shawn interfere in our conversation. God how i want to slap him
" Hey didn't know i will see you here Mendes" Lauren said clearly bothered by his presence, I felt him placing his arm on my waist. "Same here i didn't except you to to be here too. I'm here with my girlfriend" i looked at him shocked that he said that raising my eyebrow at him which he completely ignored me. " I'm friend with the brides also i was invited by your girlfriend. Anyways enjoy the rest of the wedding you two".
"Why did you say that huh? I'm not your girlfriend you know" i hit his chest lightly as i watched Lauren getting away from us, " I know but you saw how pissed she got when i said that you are?"
" Why does it matter Shawn? What is your point? " I asked acting as if i didn't have a clue of what he was saying. " Nothing. Do you want to be though?" He asked smirking, " Be what?" I pretend to be confused. He leaned in to whisper in my ear
" Be my girl?" I couldn't hide the tension i felt his voice is such a turn on i was about to respond till my popped a notification i saw a message from Normani saying she was ready and asking if everything was in place.