Chapter 43

Many fancy luxury cars appeared in front of the gate, she parked basically drifted to the side still throwing blames.

Getting out of the car, Edward approached to them " Finally you guys are here" he said out of breath, " Look we get in, Angel stay in the ca- He cut him self, Angel took charge with a gun in hand, surprising both Maddison and Edward.

"Stay in the car, and don't even think about stepping out," Angel commanded, swiftly ushering Maddison back into the vehicle.

The sudden turn of events left them bewildered. "What the hell?" they wondered in unison.

Edward started" Angel we need a plan f- You can stay here too" Angel pointed a finger at him, still looking for something in the car trunk.

"We need a plan," Maddison suggested, her voice tinged with concern as she noticed the gun in the car. Angel, still rummaging through the trunk, countered, "We can't rush in. There are at least four men inside, likely with high profiles and tight security.

"Why do we have weapons in the car?" Maddison whispered to herself, her anxiety palpable. Angel reiterated, "We're the ones barging in, and YOU'RE staying put."

Maddison attempted to calm her down, reaching for her hand, "Please, let's think this through before acting impulsively, they're high profile people"  Unaware of her lover's fear, Angel insisted, "I can handle it. I'm her older sister. I'll take charge."

"I'm with her," Edward reassured Maddison, sensing the urgency. Angel took the lead, heading towards the front door. "Shouldn't we try a more subtle approach?" Edward began, but his words were cut short as the door swung open, leaving him impressed.

" Ok nice" He said being left behind, the girl wasted zero seconds.

Angel stood there, interrupting the party, her breath heaved from anger, from the madness. She swore she would lose her mind seeing her sister laid on the table, half naked, mostly naked, with a blindfold on.

Five old guys, two of them were familiar, way too familiar. That made her more furious; the thought of them already knowing who she is made her lose her mind for real.

Hearing a gasp from behind from Edward cut her thoughts.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" one of the guys shouted, making Angel raise the gun.

"If one moves an inch, I would shoot them right away," she said sternly, shooting a bullet in the air, making one of them flinch, causing her to aim at him.

"I said no one moves an inch," she repeated, shooting him straight away. Edward still gasping at the new version of the innocent, cute girl; the water girl disappeared.

She signaled Edward to pay attention to them, while she goes to her sister, taking off her coat to cover her. Keeping the blindfold still on, not wanting her to see the dead body.

"It's okay, Emma, I'm here," she said, assuring her, untying the ropes around her body. "... I will let Edward take you to the car, okay? He's my friend; you're safe."She whispered to her.

Emma threw her body on her sister, not wanting to let go. "No, no, Anggie, please don't leave me," she pleaded, crying.

Angel let her be for a few seconds, then pulled her to Edward. "Take her to the car, then come back here," she ordered.

He nodded, picking up the crying girl.

She turned, facing the men. "No one will dare to fight back or think of doing so; there are much more weaponed people outside," Angel threatened, scanning the room. Her eyes fell on one of the familiar faces; she never forgets a face.