Baby Sid (Part 2)😀

Sana got a call from her mom.....she picked it up.....

Sana- Hii maa kaise ho....papa kaise hai and dadda woh kaise hai..... (She called sid's dad as dadda...she is very close to him....they are partners in crime)

Sana mom(sm)- shant meri rajdhaani express Sab thik hai....tum log kaise ho aur Mera Sid kaisa hai.....

Sana saw sid who was busy drinking his mumma's milk by holding and playing with another one like a baby.....

Sana- apka sid soo raha hai....woh aaj Saturday haina toh uske liye der tak soo raha hai.....

Sm- acha....tujhe pata hai hum tum dono ko bohot miss karte hai aur specially tere dadda....ruk yahi hai kab se yaha baitke wait kar rahe hai tujhse baat karne ke liye.....

Sid's dad snacted the phone from sana's mom hand and glared her.......they share a cute sibling bond.....

Sana chuckled at his behaviour and kept her phone on speaker becuase sid's dad loves to irritate his son and will surely flirt with his daughter to make him jealous.....and yes Sid is hell jealous from his own father......

Sid's D- Hello Mera baby kaisa hai.....aur woh gadha kaisa hai.....

Sid was concentrated in his milk but when he listened his dad's voice he started listening him attentively....

Sana- main thik hu dadda aur apka beta bhi thik hai....

Sid's D- Are chod usko....tu bata kab aa rahi hai....yrr baby i m missing u na....

He knows she has kept in on speaker.....here Sid was burning with jealously....he is jealous from his own dad....Sid gave a sharp bite on sana's bud....Sana shouted in pain....

Sana- aaa....

Sid's D- what happened sanu?

Sana glared Sid but he didnt get affected he continued doing his job....

Sana- kuch nahi woh cockroach dekh liya.....aap medicines time pe lete ho na......

Sid's D- ha tension math le....ek min ruk tere papa ko deta hu....

He gave phone to sana's father....

Sana's dad (Sd)- Kaisa hai Mera bacha....aur Mera beta kaha hai....

Sana- thik hu papa....woh soo raha hai...aaj Saturday haina....

Sd- acha....

Like that they continued talking and then kept the phone.....she saw Sid still busy....she started carresing his hairs....

Sana- now stop u had enough u can have in afternoon....

Sid noded in no....and kept his chin on her chest and was seeing her face....Sana saw some milk in his chin too...she smiled and wiped it....Sid hovered her and started kissing her.....they parted and sana slapped Sid lightly....

Sana- ho gaya get up now....

Sid- plzz one round....I m hard baby....

Sana- no Sid....one round bolke u will not leave me....I know u very well...

Sid- plz na mumma.....pretty plzz...sirf one round....plzz

Sid made the cutest puppy face he could....that could melt anyone....Sana gave in and in no time the clothes were shattered all around the room and was filled with their moans and groans......

After their hot make out session Sid drooped himself upon sana breathing heavily....Sana started carresing his hairs.....

Sana- hogaya na bacha.....now u be here I will make lunch.....

Sid- plz red sauce pasta banao.....

Sana- U had it day before yesterday.....

Sid- plz na....in dinner I will have whatever u make.....

Sana- okay okay my stubborn baby....now get up....

She wore her clothes and went into the kitchen.....Sid too wore his clothes and ran behind her like an excited kid....and sat on the slab of the kitchen by swaying his legs like a child.....Sana smiled and started to remove all the things which is needed for making pasta.....

Sid- mumma....

Sana is engrossed in making pasta and he is poking her arms pouting cutely....Sana came and stood between his legs and he immediately caged her between his legs....

Sana- yes bacha kya hua.....

Sid- Mujhe na kuch acha nahi lag raha....my head ish paining (in a childish voice)

Sana panicked.....

Sana- what happened baby....aise kaise sar dard kar raha hai....

Her eyes got teary.....she can't see her baby in pain....she is always over protective about his food and health....

Sid- mumma sirf head pain hai...why r u crying....

Sana- Noo no u go to the bedroom and lay down...main haldi ka dodh bana ke leke aati hu and dare to step down...

She glared him...sid noded like a obedient child kissed her and directly went to the bedroom.....and layed down....

Sid's PvP....

I m so lucky to have her in my life....she is mine mumma....I get motherly vibes from her....from childhood she is the person who was always by my side....even if the world is against me she is the person who will be with me.....I m lucky to have her....I love you mumma....

Pov end....

Sana made haldi ka dudh and went to the bedroom and saw Sid in deep thought.....she sat beside him and kept the milk on the table....

Sana- how is ur headache.....doctor ke pass chale....

Sid- it's a normal headache mumma....don't panick....stress ke wajah se hua hoga.....

Sana noded and made him drink the milk....which he drank making funny faces which made sana laugh.....

Sana wiped his face...and sat on the bed....and started selecting webseries

Sana- okay say what u wanna watch....

Sid- hmm let's watch friends...mood bhi happy ho jayega....

Sana- yup....baby...

She kissed his forehead and started friends and lay down beside him and Sid kept his head in her chest...both laughed their heart out seeing those amazing and iconic scenes....

This is me.....whenever i have a bad day....or something...i just open Netflix and choose friends....it's literally a stress buster....i have watched all the season's but watching it again and again is just awesome....I love that very much......
______________________________________________
How's the update?

Plz vote and comment

Love author❤

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें